Earnmicrosoftcash.com / I want to cancel and cant reach them

1535 Centrepark Blvd. NorthWest Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 561-985-5904
I made a order with them this morningfor their earnmicrosoftcash.com and read the fine print and decided that I did not want to obligate myself to the hidden charges that were very hidden indeed. I have tried to call as well as e-mail them but am unable to get in touch with anyone so that i can accomplish this. This is a big time scam that needs to be dealt with.

Comments

Ju
  7th of Nov, 2008
From what I was told, you need to download a cancellation request form from the website and send it in. However, I can't find an company name to put on the envelope.
Al
  8th of Nov, 2008
I can not fidn any website and they charged my debit card
Fl
  20th of Nov, 2008
Yeah I have been waitting for their product for 10 days now. Nothing happened. I'm pissed off and don't know whom to contact about this issue. HELP.
Le
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I want to cancel but how do I get a hold of them.
Lw
  26th of Nov, 2008
I experience the same, can not find web-site, no return e-mail and my account was also robbed of $49.95. I did recieve the CD, but cannot load it. My prayer is that that be caught and force to return all funds with interest.
Ke
  29th of Nov, 2008
I did not receive the CD but was charged the $49.95 plus th $1.97 for the CD. I want to cancel but can't find the site to cancel and all I get when I call is to send an e-mail. I am totally frustrated and want to get a refund!

Microsoft Corporation Logo Microsoft Corporation