Earn fast cash with google / I want to cancel

El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
3.65
Phone: 915-6945021
Well I wonder if you're not on the hook for $94.89 a MONTH... here are their terms and conditions I just looked up.

Your free trial begins once you submit our order form. Your free trial is for 7 days. During this time you can see our wealth of content, videos and books. If you are not satisfied, simply cancel and no charges will appear. If you are satisfied and want to take control of your future on the 8th calender day you will be billed a fee of $94.89. The $94.89 is a monthly membership charge and will continue to be billed every 30 days until canceled. At the time of purchase, you understand that the initial $1.99 fee is a non-refundable one-time charge for instant delivery shipping fee of the trial offer. No refunds will be give on shipping fees.

I also just read their refund policy here it is...

The refund and money back guarantee will be issued to customers that have used the program for three months or at minimum 88 days and are not satisfied with the results. A refund will not be issued before your three month risk-free period is completed. The money back guarantee is for customers that actually participate and try the program and are not satisfied with the results after the three months or 88 days.

I hate offers like these that bury the real deal. Good luck!

Comments

Fe
  21st of Nov, 2008
I just purchased this program for a buck, well after I typed in my info I was expecting a confirmation page but didnt get one. So how do I know this purchase went through? I went to the live chat website typed in google cash support & I had to leave a msg for someone to get back to me in regards to my matter. WTH??
Sa
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I purchased the product the other day and I can not find the website. Anyone know the website address for me? Thanks
Ar
  3rd of Dec, 2008
i bought the same program but thet also charge me with 4.95 charge for a charge that i didn't approve of so i am trying the phone numbers to try to get my money back; but with no luck.
Da
  4th of Dec, 2008
Company charged me for products i didnt order or want cannot get anyone on phone to fix. Bad company
Ec
  6th of Dec, 2008
Hey all,
I've read majority of the comments about this association and was willing to participate in its business. So far I see that its not a reputable at all. For those that have gotten started, any good come from it yet?
Gr
  8th of Dec, 2008
We saw a business opportunity with earnfastcashwithgoogle by kevin hoeffer on the myspace website and all they said was pay 1. 00 for shipping to get started, limited time and you must qualify. There was also connected to his website a grantsforyou by lisa fitzgerald, where you can get grants to pay for college or your house or a smalll business, pay only 1. 99. Directly after signing up for these two product my credit card company called me to ask if the charges for 1. 00, 1. 99 and 18. 77 was authorized from a google pro. We explained about the 1. 00 and the 1. 99 and disputed the 18. 77. I immediately contacted the company and ask for a refund of all funds and was told i would get it back it 3 - 7 days. Still nothing. . .
But this is not the end, i want my money back kevin hoeffer and lisa fitzgerald!
Ha
  12th of Dec, 2008
Yeah I saw it in myspace too, I never click that stuff, but it kinda piqued my curiousity... I googled his name, then googled the earfastcashwithgoogle site... came up with ALOT of stuff I didn't like, including this site, but also a ton of other sites similar to the Kevin Hoeffer site, the same formula, different names, and vocations same bs... If its too good to be true...
Ha
  14th of Dec, 2008

Earn fast cash with google - fake
earn fast cash with google

Man using googles name like that probably has made them rich. I'm glad they didn't use paypal because then they would've gotten me, but paypal probably would have gotten my money back. I mean google of all people if this was real would've used paypay. When that little block came up asking for my credit icard i was was like no way... I hope everything works out for everyone be smart and safe with your money.
Pi
  15th of Dec, 2008
I was about to buy into this little scam which I saw on Facebook, when I cam across the exact same offer with a different name. TOM ANDERSON. The pages where exactly the same in every way (pictures, testimonials) except for the name. This immediately raised a red flag for me. If anything here is true, why would he use a fake name on at least one of these adds. CHECK IT OUT - Tom Gets Green vs. Kevin Gets Green
I hate these people. Is there anything that can be done besides complain?

Are there people any where making money by placing adds for Google. Does Google know or care about these scamers using their name?
Fr
  16th of Dec, 2008
Last week I purchased a government grants CD from www.grantsforyou.com online for $2.95 shipping and handling. I still don't receive the CD but I saw that my bank account was charged $58.61 for an online access that I did not request.

When I called 866-481-8977 they told me that when I purchased the CD I automatically signed up for this online service . The $58.61 service is buried in the second paragraph of a disclaimer.

I called to cancel and was given a reference # by a wise cracking guy. I told them that I had received a marketing call from them yesterday afternoon and I did not want to receive any more calls. He told me not to worry because from nopw on I will only receive calls from him.

When I called later to verify the cancellation and to speak to a Manager or Supervisor another guy told me that the reference # does not mean I will get a refund. After I insisted to speak to a Manager this guy told me that he reversed the charges but it will take 3 to 5 days to clear. I told this guy that I would be sending this message to the NY State Attorneys office. When I went to the website again, the site looked different and the domain is for sale.

Lets see what the NY State attorneys office can do.

Fred
Gi
  16th of Dec, 2008
Their new website is grantsforyounow.com same scam. should be illegal. another page related to this scam is here http://www.darrensmoney.com
Sp
  21st of Dec, 2008

I've been working with my lawyer to serve all the hosting providers with DMCA notices, but it would be better to just go after whoever is distributing the template.

Thanks for any help.
Ed
  22nd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was upset about not being able to find the site, cause I wanted to cancel too. I read these and got worried. However, I went to my bank statement online and looked for the 1 dollar charge. I got the 800 number off of that and called and was able to cancel. The number I have is 1-866-341-0767. It didn't take too long for a person to pick up the other line and get my first and last name and email account and verify that I wanted to cancel. Hope this helps.
Wo
  24th of Dec, 2008
Spookie, it might be possible to get you to the people who might be able to figure that out as the sites are affiliate sites and each affiliate link is tied to a specific affiliate network - and ultimately the affiliate network have affiliates that are using that template who would probably know where they're from.

It's late right now, but if you send me feedback either here or through the feedback form at http://www.workathometruth.com I'll see what I can do.

Btw, we have a LONG list of these sites here:

I think MANY of the ones that reference "Audrey" are using that picture.

That stinks that they did that. Sounds probable that other pix they're using probably were stolen as well.
Ro
  3rd of Jan, 2009
I signing up forLisa Fitzgerald's Grant's for you Now for $1.99. nothing else & was charged $19.99 for Google Profit$ by Erica Miller. When I went to clk. site www.searchprofithouse.com was not found.
Ka
  6th of Jan, 2009
I am so angry with myself, and with these rotten scammers! Usually I do my homework before any purchase. I don't have any excuses...my own fault...This time I didn't. AFTER I signed up for Earn Google Cash at www.earnfastcashwithgoogle.com I found this site. I have a pending charge on my check card for the $1.00 supposedly refundable "shipping charge" for my "kit". I logged in to the site they provided, used the username and password they provided, and got a legitimate appearing site. Then when I tried to log on later, the site is BLANK!!! I had saved the info in a text document prior to navigating away from the site, so I had some phone numbers. I called the one designated as a cancellation number, and he gave me a different number, which, conveniently, is only manned 8 hrs a day (or something like that). Anyway, nowhere did I see that when I signed up I was also signing up for and "fraud protection" and "prevent ID theft", each for a monthly fee if I don't call and cancel. Also the original thing is $29.95 a month if I don't cancel. So, this was just a few hours ago, and I've tried to call the first place so far. I'll try the others tomorrow. Grrrrrrr. How could I fall for this??? I called my bank's online fraud number and she gave me some tips, and told me to call back if charges show up. She did say that I should try to resolve this with the company first. I called the phone number that she gave me as appearing on the pending charge, and got an automated message stating that I should wait 48 hrs and check the information again on my charge, at which time it would have the correct phone number and complete information for the seller. I am thinking I will cancel my card and tell them not to process any more charges on that card number, even though it's a check card and the account would still be open...it would be a different card number. The bank rep said one option is to have a separate account simply for online purchases, and just transfer enough for my purchase each time. I will do that as soon as I can scrape together the $100 min fee for opening a new account. I'm broke! That's why I was interested in how to make money with google! I see now that those (desperate) people are the ones on which these bottom-dwellers prey.
Gl
  13th of Jan, 2009
Hi,
Just wanted to submit some info related to your subject and how I cancelled my account with “Earn Google Cash”

My advice, don't procrastinate or you'll have to take a longer route to cancel. Don't blast the operator; she's just doing her ### job! We’ve been there… remember… this is why we are looking for online work...to quit our lousy JOBs.

OK, enough said, politely say I would like to cancel my account with ...give them your name and Order ID and if you didn't get confirmation email (like me) give them your email that you used and prepare to give them your address etc... You used at time of signup.

To Cancel All 3: within 7 day free trial or (get your confirmation email you may not of received) call (866)-341-7163
-ask for a confirmation of cancellation Number# they will not email this so write it down note your time, date and record it, if need be. (Watch your credit for future charges)

OR call here to cancel each one.
7 day trial

Cancellation Number: (800)-712-7226

21 day trial
PreventMyIDTheft.com
Cancellation Number: (877)-205-7023

BTW: the real Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Earn Google Cash or that promotion.

For those that didn’t get a chance to read the offer because you were caught in the moment, here it is:

Offer Details: Simply click "Submit" to the right to activate your trial membership with Earn Google Cash and have instructions to start earning cash with Google! To activate your trial membership to Earn Google Cash you will be charged a $1.00 refundable processing fee and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings Earn Google Cash has to offer! After your 7-day trial period it’s just $29.95 per month for Earn Google Cash. Remember, you can chat with live operator by calling (866)341-7163 within the first 7 days to cancel, and you will not be charged. To ensure continuous service, at the end of your trial period your membership will be automatically charged each month at the then-current membership fee on or about that same date to the credit card you provide today. If for any reason you are dissatisfied, chat with a live operator, and you'll no longer be charged. You have also unlocked a fourteen-day trial and twenty one-day trial to the Fraud Protection Resource Center and Identity Theft Protection for just $4.95 and $9.95 a month thereafter (shows as "FraudProtection" and "IdentitySecurity") should you choose not to cancel. Prior charges for bonus are non-refundable and a monthly $1 transaction fee applies to each but subscription can be cancelled and future charges stopped at any time by calling toll-free 1-866-387-2521 and 1-866-342-2994.
Gl
  13th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
this one is for "spookie" in referance to { Hey everyone, do any of you know where everyone is getting the template for the websites in this program like www.johnsmoneyblog.com? Multiple sites are using the same template and they are using a copyrighted photo of my wife and I in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for any help. }

I found some of this related to your question:

&

both use the same phone number (866) 341-7163
maybe they can help you with your problem

I tried this, I knock off "Blog" and it
seems to be a Midphase Domain account holder

also found this behind the "johnsmoneyblog" page
his affiliate#s 31552
another here

if you slide over his ad you see this come up
no doubt hop links

I did a little experiment of my own to see what else comes up
...
This one
hopped to

this one
hopped to

anyway you get the idea
mmmmm he's a busy affiliate and seem to know how to do it too
just have to read between the lines ;-) and behind the websites

that last link looked interesting, even to me...I may check that one out!

not sure if any of this will help you track down your photo, but hope it leads you someplace.
Ch
  22nd of Jan, 2009
can anyone give me a phone number I can call from Australia to cancell I cant get through on this number
please...
Di
  26th of Jan, 2009

Earn fast cash with google - Unable to cancel before charged 29.95 - no live chat support
Georgia

I signed up for Earn Fas Cash with Google. After reviewing the details, I've wanted to cancel. I tried the phone # for cancellation, but it directs to this website for online live help. It doesn't exist. I want my membership cancelled and reimbursement to my bank acct.