DVDAvenue.tv / Sugarfoot Series DVD set

1 3043 W. Cornelia AveChicago Heights, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-478-0658

I ordered the "Surgarfoot" cowboy series from the 50's. $99.95 plus shipping which was rather high priced, but I wanted my favorite cowboy show from my youth. Got an e-mail from them that my card could not be authorized, sent them an e-mail asking why, never received a response. My bank SHOWED the transaction WAS authorized. Got another e-mail from them telling me my stuff was back ordered and card would not be CHARGED until item shipped. A few days later card WAS charged at a few dollars MORE than the company's order confirmation which I DID receive. 5-7 biz days to receive from shipment. 3 weeks passed, no DVD's, registered scam alert to my bank, starting finding all this scam info on the web.

All e-mails TO the DVDAvenue.TV FAILED, all e-mails I sent as inquiries NEVER answered, toll free number says 'wait for next agent', you listen to the "Chinese Dance' from the 'Nutcrakcer" endlessly (one day I waited 15 minutes to test), NO ONE PICKS UP! TOTAL SCAMMERS!!! BEWARE!

To

Comments

• Na
      19th of Oct, 2007
    DVDAvenue.tv - These people are crooks!

I ordered what was supposed to be the full 10 years of JAG. What I received had been recorded off USA Network's reruns of JAG, commercials were poorly edited out and the last 1 and 1/2 seasons were eliminated. These people are crooks and the phone number to get a return authorization is a big JOKE. I tried the so called website but it seems to be non-existent. I am going to contact my credit card company and see if they can get the money back some how. My advise to anyone thinking of buying from these crooks is to back out of the web page and go to a store where you know you are getting the real deal.

• Va
      29th of Nov, 2007
    DVDAvenue.tv - Unauthorized billing!
    Dvdavenue
    www.DVDavenue.com

On Oct 25, 2007 I ordered the series Saved by the Bell dvd's. On Oct 29 they charged my debit card 165.92 and again on Oct 31 for 165.92. I called them on the 31 and they said they would credit my account. On Nov 15 I called them and they kept hanging up on me,so I called the fraud dept at my bank and they called them. They assured the bank that they would credit my account back 165.92 and that they had sent the dvd's on Nov6. Well, it's Nov 30, no money, no dvd's and now no one answers the phone.

• Dm
      9th of Feb, 2008

If you haven't already, call your credit card company or bank and put the charge in dispute and then ~ ~ Turn these creeps in at: https://www.recol.ca/complaint or call their help line at 1-888-495-8501. This seems to be the best site to report economic crime on-line!

16th of Mar, 2008
    DVDAvenue.tv - Scam and cheating!
    DVDavenue
    www.DVDavenue.TV

The same thing is happening to me that has happened to other people from DVDplanet.org. I have had so many dealings with these people but not by phone. On a live chat E-mail. I ordered through them, and received defective DVD's and you can see the Disney Logo on them. They said 2 months ago that I would be receiving a postage paid envelope in the mail, along with my new DVD's. Now they will not even answer my e-mails and the phone number has been disconnected. Noone ever answered it to begin with. It was coming out of Canada as well. They charged me $25.00 S&H as well. I'm out $95.oo. I'm going to the bank tomorrow. I don't know if there is anything they can do...

27th of Apr, 2008

DO NOT USE DVDAVENUE.TV or DVDCRAZE.TV

These are a few websites about them. They are a scam site and many people have recieved pirate dvds or nothing at all. I too got duped by them 5 months ago, and have never received my DVDs or a refund. I'm in the process of contacting my creditcard company about it.

You need to be careful because there are at least 10 different names for this company (inc. DVDdonkey, tvaddicts, etc), but they are all one and the same thing.

These are the sites:

DO NOT TOUCH DVDAVENUE.TV!

1st of Nov, 2008

thier site says 3-4 weeks for delivery, why would you expect it in 5 days?

you are breaking the law by purchasing pirated software, and now your complaining they are scammers? you scammed some copyright holder by purchasing dvd's you know are not available.

24th of Sep, 2009

It's DVDAvenue.tv the complainant is referring to. DvdAvenue.com is a legit DVD rental service.