DVA HAIR / rip off

The owner DVA gave me a discount to try her products. I placed my order and was charged $340 for 4 bags of Indian hair (2 bags of body wave and 2 bags of loose body) 12/02/09. The order was next day delivery .I had explained I was travelling abroad the coming Monday 12/07 to Africa and DVA assured me I would get my hair before Monday! On Friday, DVA said the mail man went to the posted office but she was not sure that he had mail as he called earlier that the hair would not arrive on Monday. She called him but he was not picking up. She would contact me that night to let me know. Monday at the airport I called and I spoke with Dva who told me it was not shipped but they could ship it to Africa. DVA and her assistant Tiffany looked up the cost of the UPS to Africa and offered to cover half of the cost. I paid that day $75 (12/07/09), text DVA my address overseas on her cell phone that they gave me at the airport. I contacted them online from Africa after 1 week I had not received a tracking number they promise to email it, the hair was shipped. 2 wks later I called they told me that they had a big situation they could not give any tracking because UPS had mix all the orders and they were unable to identify each clients tracking numbers. I asked to speak with DVA and I was told that until she resolves the problem she would not speak to anyone. I came back to the United States 01/01 and called! No answers. I finally got someone on the phone 01/18 who told me that there was no body in the office DVA would be back. I gave him my contact and asked that he told DVA to at least call me. I receive a text message ?I used DVA cell phone to contact you, DVA has been in a car accident and I was aware of your situation. A refund will be issued. I am not in the office so I will not pick up the phone!" I have not heard anything. I called her cell phone left messages. No feedback. I called DVA [protected] website number, no answers. The total amount is $425. I filed a BBB complaint, IC3 complaint, Paypal compliant . Do not buy from them! Poor customer service, no professionalism, will not send the products and will ignore you!

More DVA HAIR Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      9th of Feb, 2010

I TOTALLY SECOND THIS. I HAVE RIPPED OFF BY DVA HAIR OF THE AMOUNT OF ALMOST 4, 000USD... TOTALLY RIP OFF, NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR, SENT ME INDIAN HAIR AS OPPOSE TO BRAZILIAN WAVY THAT I PAID FOR...

and they totally ignored me when trying to get my money back and send back to them their incomplete goods they sent to me in the first instance, DVA says to me at this point that she doesn't own the company... they are liars at DVA HAIR and very unprofessional, they told me as well silly story about the post man and that their machines were down so they couldn't send me the tracking number and when i got to speak to DVA Carr herself she was shouting at me over the phone- swearing at me- what sort of professionism is that.

i am trying to get my money back through PAYPAL please so if this has happened to you by DVA HAIR please log your complaint at PAYPAL so we can all get our money back from the so called DVA HAIR.

All they did to mamanbanga is exactly what they did to me lying that the company or DVA had a mishap... the company is a scam. Please HELP.

• Re
      9th of Feb, 2010

Just going over your complaint again, this is so funny that week of the 18th of Jan 2010 that they told you DVA was in a car accident she was on the phone and emails with me trying to get me to close the order i was making from DVA HAIR of the amount of approx. $4000 at the same time... what such liars they are.

I have been trying to ring them and they would not answer the phone.

10th of Feb, 2010

THEY ARE BAD BAD PEOPLE AND BUISNESS PLEASE DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Be
      30th of Apr, 2010

Im sorry to hear about guys complaints, but I have been buying from DVA HAIR since 2006 and I have never had a problem. Their customer service is great and their product is absolutely superior to the rest !!! I have worn Indian hair and brazilian hair from other companies, but DVA HAIR'S quality surpasses them all !!!

Unfortunately everyone's experience in doing business can be different, but I absolutely disagree with the complaints about them being liars and a scam!!
    They have EXCELLENT HAIR !! and to imply that they are scam artist is totally unfair ...

Now I have to admit if I got yelled at or sworn at I would definitely be pissed off with them !!!
    That does sound unprofessional, but that's never happened to me in all my years of dealing with DVA HAIR.

In conclusion in-spite of these complaints DVA HAIR'S hair quality is still the best hair I have ever worn and I will continue to be a loyal customer for life !!!

25th of Nov, 2011

Beverly Sims who ever you are must know or be DVA. Had you lost money and been deceived you would not be here talking all nice about them. They are the worst in the US to deal with and the quality of the hair does not justified taking money from customers and not delivering the products.