Dunkin Donuts / rude behavior
I drove through the drive thru and ordered a small wildberry smoothie. When I got to the pick up window, she gave me a medium smoothie. I explained that I ordered a small one and I did not want to get charged for a medium. She was very rude and nasty and said she did not take the order. I pulled around to go inside to ask what her name was. Her name is Lynee. It did not matter that she did not take the order. All she had to do was just fix it by charging me for my small instead. It was not my fault that she misheard me. There was also no reason to be rude to me. I was not rude to her.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - Racial profiling at a place where you’re supposed to enjoy a cup of joe?...
- Dunkin' Brands - horrible service and horrible food!
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior