DTDC Courier / Cheating and no response on complaint registering

1 India Review updated:

Please note that the consignment no. H42317398 has not yet been delivered to me. But however your website shows that this material has been delivered on 4th itself to some Raja Laxmi. Please note there is nobody by this name in our office and neither your Jamshedpur office confirms the delivery. The on the contrary have said that this material is not yet received by them. Moreover the customer support system at Jamshedpur branch is absolutely ridiculous. Even the branch manager seems to be quiet short tempered and doesn’t have any decency to talk to customers. Last time also there was a problem from the branch end and we wanted to complain to higher authorities and he personally called up to apologize and requested me to not to complain to his higher up… and this is a repetition.

Comments

• Ar
      18th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

I had sent a parcel having a gift containing a "titan fastarck wrist watch" and a "creative mp3 player" on 15th evening from my company through DTDC courier service to my friend who is at west Bengal.

The total value of this parcel is around Rs.4000/- the parcel definitely reached my friend but all empty... The cover was all there but all the valuable items inside that was found missing.
    what is happening??? How can one trust your courier service and send valuable items?

the docket no is B39939198 .

• Ki
      21st of May, 2008

i m waiting fro a parsel from kolkata here in valsad it was despached on 12 /05/08 but till today i have not recieved it wht happned to it . and why so late

• Ni
      20th of Nov, 2008

i had send a card and some jwellery products of light weight, worth 200Rs, within th card. Bt to my surprise the card has only been delivered without the items. The envelope was sealed nicely even in the recieved condition. Dated: 14th nov 2008, from vallabh vidhyanagar to gwalior. Is their any solution to such a illmannered thing??????

• Ru
      13th of Apr, 2009

Cheating and no proper action on complaint registering

I had posted a parcel at Duliajan, Assam for Gandhinagar, Gujarat (No. K32377272) BY DTDC Courier on 5th March 2009. Till date it has not reached at its destination. I repeatedly enquired to concerned authority at Assam and at Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad. However, they told that they have delivered to some security personnel of Institute of Seismological Research, Gandhinagar.

My question is how and why they have delivered it to some unknowen person, while the phone/mobile no of the probable receiver is clearly mentioned over the persel itself. The person who claimed to had deliverd is totally irresponsible in this regard. No action has been taken on this regard. It is utter nonsense. I'll only aggree on the issue of delivering a percel when I'll receive the thing by hand. Isn't it!! Why should I get suffer and keep on contacting here and there???? I strongly complain on this matter. It is soley the courier's responsiblity to find out the percel. The courier person should sort out the matter immidiately. DTDC has been found as totally irresponsible courier company in this regard. Nobody should use this irresponsible courier.

• Am
      13th of Jul, 2009

Dehradun DTDC is thief they stole my Courier package and said they didnt ..

• Am
      13th of Jul, 2009

Donot use Dehradun DTDC .there service is pathetic and they stole my package.

• Ha