DSL Extreme / billing fraud

21540 Plummer St. Suite A
Phone: 800-774-3379
Like everyone else, thought that I was getting a good deal. this system never worked, and paying a tech $500.00. he could never get it working this was 2 weeks in works, I cancelled the service, they told me they would wavie the contract for one year. I lost 2 phone numbers that I had for over 10 years, But, when on back to Verizon, now, 1 yr later I rec a demand for payment for $ 362.71, tried to email them (Ha) and tried to get their cust service, waited for 1 hour, and was told they do not talk to people on the phone that are in collections, I am filing a complaint today with PUC/LA County DA fraud and will check with attorney for other actions. RIP OFF.CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

A  19th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I agree, I thought because of the name it seems reasonable but DSLextreme is extremly fraudgelant. They charged my card with permission, taking 60 dollars without consent after I asked for no dsl modem. They also tampered with my emails, and canceled my service on purpose. It is in the category of bux.to where people send money to get money. I reported both sites to the government. Bux.to was taken down, DSlextreme WASNT. Someone needs to do something about this. THIS IS WRONG THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY LEECHING MONEY FROM PEOPLE THEY DONT KNOW.

DSL Extreme Logo DSL Extreme