Drive Time / bad attitudes, scams and poor customer service.
I paid off a car through Drive Time in 2006 never reported late on my credit, they bugged me to get another car I purchased another car for my daughter my daughter has had her car for a year and a half never reported late to the credit bereau, my work is slow my daughter lost her job she just had repairs on the car in August 2008 they won't approve me for an deferment because of a nsf and the car is a peice of junk I still owe a good $18, 000 on it the roof leaks I believe the car came from Hurricane Katrina. Lamont Young is the manager of the finance department he is a very big jerk him and his partner John I have contacted a lawyer also and the Better Business Bereau. Never purchase a car from them their some big reap offs but they will pay for everything they do they know its hard time and people are in recession and they can't help a customer that has paid a car off through them and has did pretty darn good on the second 1 if thats not bad customer service I don't know what it is.
More Drive Time Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2015 Jeep Patriot
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car
- DriveTime Automotive Group - financial services
- DriveTime Automotive Group - lemon, repo, recalls, false signature
- DriveTime Automotive Group - also known as bridgecrest