Dreamline Workforce Pvt. Ltdcheating candidates by offering abroad jobs

Dreamline Workforce Pvt. Ltd. is a very big cheater.

First, they called me (for me Mr. Pankaj called) and said like your resume is suitable for Singapore work permit and he said for work permit initial charge will be 1700 Then I actually paid 1700 first and gave my educational documents also mentioned the work experience.
After that he gave one report and said you eligible for work permit Singapore. They sent one email like below

"Greetings of the day!!!

A very congratulations to you.

Your Technical Assessment report is positive, you are qualified for the process . Salary Range: $ 50, 000 to $ 70, 000 /-* Singapore dollars per annum (can vary from profile to profile based on expertise, years of experience and the job role). On confirmation of employment your Accommodation, Meals and Air Tickets would be taken care by the employer . Thereafter, visa filing will be done."

After that, they asked me to pay (55000 + 14.5% service tax) =Rs.62, 975/- So I paid that amount by 31st Dec 2015.

In the next step they asked me the documents with lawyer notary. I sent my documents everything they asked. but for the entire one year they didn't take not even a single interview or further processing. whenever we call them their answer is like 'we forwarded your details to the recruiters and waiting for an interview slot'. Nothing happens after one year. Do not trust these guys. (in my case Mr.Pankaj, Miss Akshita, Miss Swati). After one year, I asked for a refund and had a long fight for 2 months I received Rs.27, 500/- (50% of 55, 000)back.
So do not trust this company. Its cheating firm. I lost my entire 15 months and Rs.37, 175/-

if anybody needs more details : contact me on [protected]@yahoo.com
(I have my payment invoice copy and all the frequent mail
conversations with them).