Dr. Richard Davis / Dr. Davis has left me with chronic sinusitis!

1 1951 South West 172nd Avenue suite 205Miramar, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (954) 442-5191‎

Dr. Davis does not know what he is doing. He ruined my nose inside and out. My colummela hangs worse and my nose is more crooked. Not only does it look much worse, but my breathing is not any better and he messed up my sinus drains so I get chronic sinus infections (every month), only after having the surgery with him.
He would not even answer my emails. He is not the "good" guy he portrays himself to be. I would not recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Ca
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Gf
      25th of Feb, 2016

Dr Davis operated on my nos twice to no avail. My nose looks horrid amd I'm so self conscious when out in public. He has ruined my life!

5th of Jan, 2017

@G-Force 1000rr Hi there- Would you be willing to share pictures of your nose after surgery with Dr. Daivs? I have a consultation with Dr. Davis in a couple months for a functional revision and I am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is [email protected]

28th of Apr, 2010

Be very careful. Most comestic surgeons or doctors wannabe plastic surgeons will you your face to practice on without informed consent. I read too many of those cases on complaints board and off the internet. NO one wll come onto the internet to post lies. These are victims that want others to be awared of these unethnical evil dishonest doctors out there. We the public need to stand up for our rights and stop these doctors from thinking theyare above the laws. Do we get paid if we don't do our work right???? Doctors steal money from us easily and laughing on their way to the bank. They want fancy homes and fancy cars and live a super wonderful lifetyle at the expense of unsuspecting patients that either get disfigured and/or injured for life.

• Mi
      27th of Oct, 2017

@Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster and the worst part is that some plastic surgeon despite all the negative reports and lawsuits are still allowed to perform surgery like dr payman simoni, where is the government ? as long as the money is coming in they shut their eyes closed to all the lawsuits and reports, sad but true.

27th of Aug, 2016

Screenshot below

26th of Dec, 2014

Hello everyone, i made a revision surgery with dr. davis about two years ago, and the end result was a failure. Therefore, i can affirm that the doctor indicated above is a person without any professional ethics and moral. He is a genuine fake, because pretending to be very understanding, but when there are problems, he blames the patient.

5th of Jan, 2017

@Josp Hi Josp- can you tell me more about your experience with your revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months for a functional revision rhinoplasty which will require rib and ear graphs. Did you ever have breathing problems or is it the dissatisfaction with the look? If you are open to emailing me I would very much appreciate it! My email is [email protected]

• Le
      22nd of Aug, 2013

Hi is there anyone who can send me photos of their revision jobs done by Dr Davies? Am considering him myself but am really scared. My nose has already been butchered.

Any help is much appreciated.

5th of Jan, 2017

@Leah Isabella Hi Leah- did you end up going through with a rhinoplasty revision with Dr. Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months and I am also terrified of going through with the procedure as my nose has also been butchered by a previous procedure.

• Va
      13th of Feb, 2015

Can someone please please contact me! I have a consultation with Davis in April. I thought I finally found someone to fix my horribly destroyed nose, but now I'm terrified. Please send me your photos and stories.
    [email protected]

5th of Jan, 2017

@Val102384 Hi Val- did you end up going through with a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Davis? I have a consult in a couple months for a functional revision rhinoplasty which will require rib and ear graphs. I am terrified much like you were and would really appreciate if you could email me about your decision with the procedure and how it went. My email is [email protected]

• Sy
      25th of Aug, 2015

It took months go get an appointent. I live in South Florida on my way the day of my appointment I got got into a bad storm. It made me 30 minutes late for my appointment. The office staff refuse to let me see the doctor telling me it was the doctors decision. I rescheduled the appointment and it took 13 months to get an appointment. I was planning to go on the trip, I checked with the office to see what they would have a earlier appointment to see him and they told me no. I get here today on time and they're telling me that my appointment was for an hour and a half earlier than my original appointment. They're telling me that when I checked to have it earlier appointment they move me an hour and a half earlier on their schedule without making it clear to me. I delayed my trip because they could not accommodate me. Now here I am and they cancelled my appointment again. No one is worth waiting a year to see and I will never go back to the office.

• Za
      6th of Oct, 2015

I had a revision with him about ten years ago. It did virtually nothing, which I think is good after reading so many horrible outcomes. It was over twenty grand for nothing. I'm on my way to Baltimore to have another surgery with Le. Hope this is the one!

18th of Dec, 2016

I take back what I said. I now agree with the negative comments here, as my surgery was unsuccessful.

20th of Dec, 2016

@kitcat33 I'm sorry of your situation, but you have been warned many times about the inadequacy of the doctor on at issue.
    In my country it is said forewarned is forearmed, but in your case it was useless.

3rd of Jan, 2017

@Libutti Actually I'm not sure right now. There is an improvement but feel he didn't really listen to some things... Sometimes glad for the improvement (like when I look at old photos), other times upset with certain choices. Hmm.. Will see what happens.

3rd of Jan, 2017

@kitcat33 It is possible to know if you did a primary or a revision, it's because he has not done what you asked?

3rd of Jan, 2017

@Libutti The surgery with him was revision.

• Ka
      6th of Jan, 2017

I had two revision with Davis. In total, I spent including hospital fees, $27, 000. The first surgery resulted in the rib he used to build my nose, warping, which slanted to the side causing crooked nose deformity. I ended up for the first time in my life with sleep apnea as a result, which can cause serious heart issues. The second surgery did not completely correct the crookedness, although it just improved it somewhat, however, my nostril that was retracted and needed fixing was not resolved and the rib he used on my other nostril created scar tissue, which obstructed my breathing, so after two surgeries, my breathing is still bad. To add insult to injury, he told me that "I just should be happy with it." Also, he said to me (by the way, he is a huge Trump supporter, not that it matters, I guess, but when you threaten a patient, I guess it does) that "You better be careful, Trump will not let you back in the country." I am an out-of-town patient and a visible minority. Gee, I wonder what he means by that? Racist anyone? My last appointment, he went on an anti-Obama tirade while disparaging my country's health care system, which I had to defend. he sounded nuts and scary and I am reconsidering going back to him for anything because I simply do not think he is capable, nor do I want someone who is potentially racist against me touching my nose.

• Pa
      3rd of May, 2017

All these Miami surgeons are horrible . Dr Bustillo ruined my nose . Pinched and very pointy witchy tip, droopy, and masculine . Not natural at all! He's far from natural ! He changed the whole nose! Went in with a feminine nose that needed some minor touch ups and came out with a masculine bigger appearing nose .

26th of Sep, 2016

I had my primary rhinoplasty procedure completed by Dr. Richard Davis and can honestly say that he did a terrible job on my nose. I am an honest hard working individual who has been taken advantage of by this man. He has ruined my image and urge anyone who can read this to stay far away from this person. How is he able to still practice?????????? WHOEVER IS READING THIS, PLEASE HELP TO STOP THIS MAN FROM PERFORMING ANOTHER SURGERY!!!

5th of Jan, 2017

@christlike79 Hi there- would you be willing to share pictures of your failed rhinoplasty with Dr. Richard Davis? I have a consult with him in a couple months and I am terrified. Do you have any functional issues with your nose now?

• Un
      19th of Aug, 2012

Wow.
    I have an appointment with doc. Davis in 2 weeks ... I met with Doc. Bustillo ... who i liked ... and another who did not instill confidence.
    Don't know what to do.

[email protected]

13th of Apr, 2016

I am researching this doctor and I just want to point out to everyone that the same patient is complaining on every website and writing multiple bad reviews. His username on realself is "libutti". And on here he has written two posts under the name of Francis1979 and josp. Its just obvious because the comments and language is the same eg "make a new intervention". Im on realself as well and i just think its rude considering he had a pretty good outcome and he's popping up everywhere i look, the legit complaints are fine but sheesh get over yourself and see a psych if you have BDD And no i don't know this doctor but i have booked a consult with him so we will see. Bye!

5th of Jan, 2017

@kitcat33 Hi Kitcat33- I am just wondering how your consultation went and if you ended up going through with a procedure with Dr. Davis? I have a consult coming up for a functional revision and am terrified and would love any feedback. My email is [email protected]

27th of Aug, 2016

Turns out that the alessio1 is indeed writing a false review and is advertising an unknown doctor named Dr Zoran Potparic. He has been sending emails to people on realself with the following.
    " I had my correction surgery done by facial plastic surgery expert Dr. Zoran Potparic! an expert in facial plastic Surgery ¡ and compassionate. He has a gorgeous and modern facility. He and his staff are extremely professiona! Telll them you come from me on your initial consultation and explain him your situation" "In you decide to obtain a free consultation w Dr Zoran Potparic mention may name L. Herrera and you may get an additional discount. You may want to check his web page as well"
    That doctor seems to have a special on his website that when you refer someone you get credit for surgical procedures. Sigh.

26th of Sep, 2016

Hi christlike, could you upload photos please as I'm considering surgery with Dr Davis

• Fi
      13th of Jun, 2014

Hey! Could you share some more details about your experience with Davis? i am considering him for a functional revision rhino to restore breathing. What were your issues and if you have some pics, I would appreciate if you could include them.

5th of Jan, 2017

@finkelmob Hi Finkelmob- did you end up going with Dr. Davis for revision rhino to restore breathing? I have a consultation with Dr. Richard Davis coming up in a couple months for the exact same reason. I am of course terrified when I read these comments and was wondering if you went through with it and how your experience was since it sounds like we are going to him for similar reasons. My email is [email protected] if you want to reach me through email. I would really appreciate your feedback!

• Fr
      11th of Oct, 2015

Unfortunately are a former patient of Dr. Richard Davis, left me a wide tip and poorly definite and i have functional problems. Therefore, i will be forced to make a new intervention to try to solve the functional problem caused by this doctor.

5th of Jan, 2017

@francis1979 Hi there- can you tell me more about your experience with Dr. Davis. Did you go to him for a primary rhinoplasty or revision? Are you still experiencing functional issues? I have a consultation with him in a couple months for a functional revision and am terrified. I appreciate if you are willing to share your experience with me. My email is [email protected]

23rd of Aug, 2016

Appears more than obvious that the comment of alessio1 it is false, with the clear intention of discrediting my person, because not only uses voluntarily an italian name, like mine, but it describes a very bad intervention without do seeing any photo.
    I find this kind of shameful behavior to say the least.

• Se
      15th of Nov, 2015

He made my revision perfect!