Dr E Frantzis / sexual misconduct

1 Toronto, OH, Canada Review updated:

The lodge of this complaint is self explanatory. I am not the first woman who Dr Frantzis has violated. No one so far understood that his abuse is actually criminal.
Send a message if you come across this comaint. Dr Frantzis is a predator.

Pu
Feb 3, 2015

Comments

• Gc
      11th of Mar, 2015

This is absolutely absurd, malicious slander. I am a highly active athlete and a patient of Dr. Frantzis; I always recommend all my friends and acquaintances to visit him for treatments. He is very knowledgeable in his practice and works miracles on my injuries. Dr. E Frantzis’ conduct has always been strictly professional. He has successfully treated my injuries and chronic problem areas, which no other practitioner, from GP’s to Physiotherapists, has been able to subdue. As an athlete, I am always in need of therapy and I have not found a better doctor than Dr. E Frantzis. I highly recommend him.
    G.C. Ebadi

• Bb
      25th of Apr, 2015

I completely disagree with this complaint. In the many years I have known Dr Frantzis be has maintained professionalism and been caring in every encounter. He has both helped me personally I'm recovery from serious injuries as well as been the practitioner I refer my clients to because of my deep trust in him as healthcare provider and as a person. This complaint, in my opinion, is totally bogus.

• Pu
      13th of Aug, 2015

So you had sex with him?

• Sj