Dr. Berry Ltd / Corrupt Mobile/Phone Repair Company

Phone: 375-6500/225-7200

This business is located in the country of Trinidad and Tobago and is a business that is a mobile/phone retailer and mobile/phone repair service.

I paid to have my screen replaced and now the main button is f***ed. I attempted to have this rectified but only returned with lies and excuses.

Also I can't believe this company. They spoiled my main button on my iPad on repairing my screen and when I took it back to have it rectified they denied it but took it to the back to check it four times and in the process rip off my screen protector without replacing it.

These people are a bunch of CROOKS. Never in life have I known of such dodgy business! Beware people! These people are serious shady characters. One day your deeds of will catch up with you.

Dr. Berry Ltd

Yo
Jul 29, 2015

Comments

• Yo
      31st of Jul, 2015

I wish to add in addition that regardless as to who posts about the resolving of this issue it must be noted that this issue remains permanently unresolved. Only i the author of this complaint has the right to notify all if this issue becomes resolved and since this will never, ever happen no one outside of the author of this complaint is to be believed regarding the resolution of this complaint. This company may even try to post lies against this post but this company therefore remains permanently exposed for its corrupt underhanded ways.

Beware