Dormia Mattress / POOR QUALITY

Mattress starts to sag within 3 months. One year later it has deep troughs on each side with a mount in the middle. I only weigh 130 pounds and my side looks as bad as my husbands! Our old mattress that was 20 years old looked better and offered more support than this one does after one year!

Spent $2200 and now one year later we have to buy a new mattress.

Don't pay even $. 01 for this peice of junk!

Do
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Do
      5th of Jan, 2011

I WENT TO SEARS YESTERDAY & BOUGHT A QUEEN SEALY & ASKED THEM TO TAKE THAT LOUSEY MATTRESS / BED IMAGINATION QUEEN WITH ALL THE SAGGING & BAD MOTORS TO THE DUMP AFTER THEY DELIVER ME A QUALITY SEALY BED.

10th of Jun, 2010

My wife and I purchased a queen sized Dormia mattress back in 2004 and have not had ANY problems like this. I weigh about 210 and our mattress is still as supportive and in the same shape it was the day it was delivered. I am not sure what happened with these folk's mattress, but we have loved ours since we first laid down on it.

We did have a problem with the box-spring breaking back in 2006, but was shipped a new one under the warranty with no questions asked. (We literally called and told them about it breaking, they confirmed the address and said a new one is on it's way. It was that easy!) It does seem their customer has... deteriorated since the bankruptcy, but the product we bought from them has left us 99% satisfied (-20% for the box-spring, +19% for the great service in response to it).

26th of Dec, 2010

Yup, still use it and works great. No complaints.

26th of Dec, 2010

THIS IS DEC. 2010 YOU`D BETTER CHECK YOUR MATTRESS AGAIN. THEN TELL US HOW WONDERFUL YOUR DORMIA MATTRESS IS ~ LOL LOL

31st of Dec, 2010

LOL YOU PROBABLY DON`T EVEN OWN A DORMIA MATTRESS. LOL LOL OR MAYBE YOU`RE JUST STUPID OR YOU WORK FOR DORMIA OR SOMNIS SLEEP SYSTEMS.

1st of Jan, 2011

lol maybe lol lol it's lol a bed lol lol that works lol great lol lol lol for us lol lol.