Doncosa Images / amendment to previous post

1 Manhattan, NY, United States Review updated:

Because the Doncosa Image Salon had their legal counsel threaten me with slander for giving their salon negative reviews I tried to edit my previous posts but was unable to on some websites so I would like people to disregard any and all previous post and allow me to be very specific on my grievances with this company. After my initial consultation, which was supposed to be free of charge, I contracted with the company for hair extentions and applied for financing. Less than 24 hrs. later I called to cancel contract and financing both with salon and Chase Bank. At this time my loan application had not been processed and no services had been performed neither were there any products ordered for my process. Initially Trish at Doncosa and the loan department at Chase both told me I could cancel, then a week later against my wishes and without my knowledge, Doncosa Salon resubmitted my loan application. They are charging me $4, 000.00 without having given any services or products. The owner James will not return my phone calls or email. I am disputing the charges with Chase Bank, I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I would like Doncosa to know that I am within my Constitutional rights to post negative feedback and will not be bullied. I am posting this review so that potential customers of Doncosa Salon can make informed decisions. If you do not want negative feed back then you should have treated me fairly or stop advertising on websites that invite customer reviews.

Ph

More Doncosa Images Complaints & Reviews

Comments

22nd of Apr, 2009

Also go to http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/complaint/cosmocom.pdf
    or NJconsumeraffairs.gov to put these people out of business
    I hope that they never cut off anyone's hair again as they did to mine!
    Insanity and thousands of dollars later!
    It will take years to get back the hair I once had.
    Watch out and let's band together to take them off the market.
    Isn't it interesting that Stacey does not use the Microdot process? Hmm, big red flag.

• St
      8th of May, 2009

This message is for any future prospective client who will do their research, as one should, when looking for a hair replacement company. As with any product or company, one cannot satisfy everybody all the time. This would be virtually impossible. However, Doncosa does try to do its best to produce what it promises, as well as address clients’ needs as they arise.

To claim that the Microdot™ Process or any other hair replacement method for that matter will cause damage is hard to identify because the people who come to our establishment have a pre-existing problem that may be on-going (progressive) or genetic. Most of the dissatisfied clients at Doncosa Images are not really clients at all. They are people who joined our program and placed a deposit for the ordering of the hair but then decided to cancel their application appointment. Take for instance the message from Doncosa vs. First Amendment, which happens to be the same person also known as Phoenix, Jane Doe and Iris. This woman came in for our free consultation and after seeing what we had to offer, she decided to join our program. She chose one of our financing programs to pay for the Microdot Process. She would not have to pay any interest and any money down for two years. She then decided she did not want to have her hair application. So Doncosa gave her back 50% of her money, as per their agreement. The deposit was retained for the production of the hair, which was acknowledged by her on her order form.

Everyone can have a personal opinion as well as enjoy freedom of speech, but when someone states lies and not the facts and does it in such a way as to hurt that individual or entity, it indeed constitutes slander.

James Costa is the inventor of the Microdot Process. He welcomes anyone into his consultations so the person can judge for themselves if this process is the best solution for their hair problem. It is a free consultation that is very informative not only on the Microdot method of attachment but also on how to keep hair healthy and strong. If you join our program and then decide to cancel the application for any reason you will always get 50% of your money back as per our agreement with you.

We welcome your interest and wish to share the opportunity to show you how the Microdot Process works on giving you the hair of your dreams.

For more information, call 1-800-462-4373 or visit our website at doncosa.com

19th of Jan, 2010

take any complain to the new they will make sure this company take your money. abcnew channel 7 or toher they will help you big publicity that people watch.

goodluck

14th of Mar, 2010

Thank you. I will look into that.

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2011

I was actually a client for one year Stacy at the Manhattan office and Doncosa ruin my hair with your perm that was called a texturizer. My hair became limp and thin after going in with thick hair. My hair is opened underneath the net and you return every month for tightening which costs $90.00 hoping it it will not lossen which it did after a week. I wise up and used the hair I paid for to weave and strengthen my hair again. Don't listen to Stacy she is related to James. They are rip offs and will ruin your hair.