Domino's Pizza / fraudulent charges

On Sept 15, 2012 I ordered pizza online for delivery at my mom’s apartment. I used my credit card to order the pizza. So when the delivery driver arrived to my mom’s apartment he had a receipt for me to sign. I signed the receipt and he then requested to see my card which was not a problem. He then scratched his receipt and embossed my card onto his copy which I thought was strange since they already charged my card and also verified that I was who I was. Then the fun started ... on Sunday Sept 17, I received a text message from my bank they have stopped all transactions due to suspicious activity. I checked my account and saw that there was over 750 dollars in fraudulent charges from Sept 16-17 . There were 2 charges from FTD, 1 charge from Roses in a box and then 2 charges for Apple products. I called my bank and all parties involved to get this problem solved as quickly as a possible. Towards the midafternoon I then called domino’s pizza to find out what their policy is with credit cards. They told me that they do not scratch peoples cards on receipts. I asked them why did they do that to my card? They responded that some of the franchises do this still. Working for a credit card processing company I know the rules and regulations companies must abide by. I still have no resolve on how they store customers credit cards. I have made 10 calls and still no response from the franchise owner or the western regional manager. The only person to respond was another manager who has called me twice and told me that someone will call me back...still waiting. My next step is to contact Visa and MasterCard and let them that this Domino’s pizza store may not be PCI compliant and that I had fraudulent charges from someone working there. My ref # is 1188326 and the store # is 8170