Dollar Tree — charged twice for same order ec8444342
I picked up my order in the Dollar Tree store on October 15, 2018 and was asked by the cashier to pay for the item in the amount of $65.55 since it was still pending on Pay Pal. I charged $65.55 on my credit card ending in ***********5723. Authorization approval number 086104/022902. On October 31, 2018 another $65.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Memphis, TN55 was deducted from Pay Pal with my credit card ending in ***********5723 for the same order EC8444342.
Surely, your company can credit my account back $65.55 since I was charged twice for the same order. This problem has been existing too long and it appears no one is concerned. I have contacted your company several times about this problem and it stills has not been resolved. Thank you for your assistance. My phone number is [protected].
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service