Dollar General — check process system
I have plenty of money in the bank and when I go to the store to write a check your check system declines my check and I have not trouble anywhere else.
I was recently in Pigeon Forge, TN and they ran it through three times and it finally took. I was at the store in Lebanon, TN on Main Street and it did the same thing.
The manager knows me and accepted my check and he is taking to Regions Bank.
I have no trouble anywhere else writing a check and it going through.
Please advise. I have almost $2, 000 in my checking account and just checked it again and it is there. I have over 6, 000 in my savings.
So what is the problem. Please give me a call at work at [protected].
or my cell phone at [protected].
My name is Judy Westerman and I retired from the corporate office in Risk Management about 15 years ago.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee