Dolgencorp / Dollar General / wrongful termination
Hello, my name is rashekia cross and I am a former employee of the dollar general store #1350 in fla. I was wrongfully terminated for a customer check not having the sufficient funds. My mistake was that instead of tendering the check in as a check I put it in as cash. The amount was $332.10, I immediately alerted my m. O. D. Toni robinson and she absolutely did nothing about the situation. It is funny that I now know toni as the assistant manager should have made done a transaction void and had me to re-ring the merchandise over again while the customer was still right there in the store. Toni was not written up/terminated but I was. What's wrong with this scenario? Mr. Rick dreling needs to know about this personally. Also, I know even though she is a asst. Manager the principle should still stand that what's right is right and wrong is wrong & fair is fair. If I was terminated than she needs to be terminated as well. I honestly deserve to have my job back and all these set ups / sabotaging other employees needs to cease. Jealousy is rotteness to the bones. So in the words of tony montana "every dog has there day". Ms. Toni robinson yours is coming!!! Please feel free to leave comments or a mssge on this screwed up situation. Thank you!!
More Dolgencorp / Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Availability of sale items.
- Dollar General - Management
- Dollar General - the store appearance and customer service
- Dollar General - conditions of the store
- Dollar General - employees closing store earlier than posted time