Disney World — entrance
Getting in the front gate you are treated like a criminal. They don't just poke a stick in your bag. They drag the zippers all the way down so all your things are hanging out of the bag and even want to go through your money purse.
When I said don't steal anything, he said it is protect you.
I don't feel protected having some stranger riffle through my bag and money purse. I don't know if they are one of Disney pedophiles or outsourced criminal searching my bag. Why should I trust a LOW paid employee who has to take a crap job at Disney.
Then you have to go to the fingerprint machine so they can make sure noo ne sold you a used ticket that they already made money one but want to make more money.
By the time you get through those two obstacles, I feel VIOLATE, I feel I have to stand their while someone 'strips; me.
Lego land California doesn't do all this craziness.
I just don't trust Disney anymore since they don't trust their customers anymore.
More Disney World Complaints & Reviews
- Disney World - Not kid friendly 
- Disney World - Disney is going down the tubes 
- Disney World - Poor service! 
- Disney World - I was ripped off 
- Disney World - Just because this did not happen to you does not mean it does not happen. 
- Disney World - Penny wise, dollar foolish
- Disney World - Kids with disability 
- Disney World - customer service
- Disney World - Rip off 
- Disney World - 1st visit ever