Disney World — Just because this did not happen to you does not mean it does not happen.
Short and Simple. There is no place to go and complain about anything regarding Disney World. I spend over three hundred dollars in tickets for two rides. At magic Kingdom, most of the rides were out of service. It literally took an entire day just to get on 2 rides. My 6 year old daughter was so disappointed and I was so upset. This is definitely going down hill. The place is not being kept up and it looks dirty. Save your money and go to old town in Kissimmee. You will have a better time there! Don't get suckered in, it is child abuse to put your children through what we wne through!
More Disney World Complaints & Reviews
- Disney World - Not kid friendly 
- Disney World - Disney is going down the tubes 
- Disney World - Poor service! 
- Disney World - I was ripped off 
- Disney World - entrance 
- Disney World - Penny wise, dollar foolish
- Disney World - Kids with disability 
- Disney World - customer service
- Disney World - Rip off 
- Disney World - 1st visit ever