Discounted Wheel Warehouse / Poor customer service

They didn't stock the tire I wanted to buy even though it was featured on their website, so I had to get something different, then it took them 6 days to ship it and in the whole time I kept calling them seeing if they had shipped it or not, they always said they'd find out and call back but never ever did. The topping on the cake was that they shipped it to the wrong address even though I told them specifically not to send it to my house. I'll never use them again and I'd advice against it for everyone else as well.

Va

Comments

• Su
      16th of Apr, 2009

We ordered wheels and tires over 3 weeks ago and were suppose to call to confirm our order before they shipped. Every time I actually got to SPEAK to someone on their end, I got a promise from them that they had to call me back..."because they had to check on the order"...and they never would call back. I have left message after message and no returned calls. I finally decided to say "screw them" and order elsewhere...only problem is that I do nto feel comfortable now because they have my credit card info... I WILL NEVER try to buy from that site again...or will refer anyone else to it.

• Cu
      8th of Mar, 2011

The same issue happen to me they made me change the adress on my credit card and the tire they had on the website they did'nt have in stock. poor custumer service they hang up after sitting on hole for 30min.
    To top it all of they charged my account when i ordered the tires. one cent i no it sounds like a little but think what if they did this to a billion people a day.

• Pi
      20th of Apr, 2013

I ordered new tires for my Lincoln MKZ, back in February. I told them the tire size I wanted. they shipped them out I got them in 4 days, I was happy until I looked at the size and they were not what I ordered! I contacted customer service and was told they would have to review my recorded order and would call me back the next day. NEXT DAY NO CALL BACK. I called them and was told they would pick them up, no one came, called back and I had to run down a Fed-Ex truck to ship them. 2 weeks later got the correct tires, Took to Ford to have them installed, Ford called me and said 2 of the tires had mfg defect and would not balance. I contacted them about the tires and they told me they would make a decision on my problem. After 3 days and no contact from them I called and they said they would send me 2 pickup labels to my e-mail address, they did but no attachment to the e-mail for me to print. Contacted them again, Had to run down another Fed-Ex truck, and after 2 more weeks do not have my tires. I have called them 10 times, e-mailed them 8 times. It is now almost May and still do not have my tires I ordered in February. Before they ship you tires they have to get the tires back to them, this takes 2 weeks total time. Should have went to Ford and paid 60 dollars more, I have spent over 60 in gas in my f150 supercrew hauling the tires to fed-ex, besides the aggravation. STILL ONLY 2 TIRES ON MY CAR, STILL WAITING ON THE OTHER 2 TIRES. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND SALESMEN WILL SUBSTITUTE TIRE SIZES. DISCOUNT WHEELS AND TIRES. COM AVOID THEM!!!