Direct Buy / SCAM, SCAM, FRAUD
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. EVERYBODY IS SO NICE TO YOU DURING THE PRESENTATION AND UP UNTIL THE TIME YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT. BY THE WAY THE CONTRACT IS 5000, I REPEAT 5000. WHEN YOU SIT WITH SALES PERSON THEY SEEM TO FORGET TO TELL CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP, BUT YOU CAN OVERHEAR ANOTHER SALES REP TELLING SOMEBODY ELSE SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FREIGHT, SHIPPING, AND SALES TAX, WHICH I WAS NOT TOLD. ALSO, YOU WILL BE TOLD IF YOU DONT JOIN NOW, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN LATER. TAKE MY ADVICE AND DON'T BOTHER TO EVEN APPEAR FOR THE PRESENTATION. ALSO, AFTER YOU SIGN UP THE STAFF IS VERY NASTY. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND CURRENTLY WILL BE SUBMITTING A COPY OF THE RECORDINGS I TAPED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE.
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty 
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract