DG Services / Online form filling work

1 Surat, Gujarat, India Review updated:

I have been opened the account for form filling part time jobs with Company Named "Dg Services" that is from latur Maharashtra on 14 of August 2018, with their conditions, and they assigned me 1500 forms for form filling work for 10 days time, which i completed with in 8 days itself due to my typing speed of 60wpm and with 98% accuracy, since i am working for data entry work only from last 8 years for a private company, so i know my capability and accuracy of my job, but when i completed and submitted my work on 8th day dated (21 August, 2018), next day itself i got replied that your qc results are now in website, when i went and checked with website i found its mentioned qc results failed, but the data which i typed and which they sent in qc results both differs and only particular column "postal addresse" field is showing more errors and mentioned double space given, but if i type like that i should give double space in other columns also which provided for typing, its totally fraud company, now they are demanding to pay 4900 within next day of submission of there qc results and continuously calling to pay money and when i googled and search the details regarding this company i found lot of people already filed complaint against the above mentioned company, i got a mail stating you got ah legal notice remainder for not paying money by the advocate naming details:

Mr. Ashok Desai
Advocate Associates
Surat, Gujarat.
([protected])

Please take necessary action against them those who are cheating to innocent peoples.

Company Name: Dg Services
Helpline No: [protected]
Helpline Email Id: ff.helpline@gmail.com

Note: And the person first who contacted me for this work his contact details is "[protected]" and he only clarified few of the work doubts and which turns maximum no. of errors.

Thanking you

• Updated by Dance masti, Aug 28, 2018

Hi sir/madam
    Again I got one more remainder from there end
    I uploading the copy of the mail, please take necessary action against them.

• Updated by Dance masti, Aug 28, 2018

Here is the missing attachment which I got yesterday through mail as remainder.

Online form filling work
    Online form filling work
Da
Aug 23, 2018

Comments

• Kr
      24th of Aug, 2018

similar things happened to me plz help us... these are fraud people plz take necessary against them...

27th of Aug, 2018

Yes, same is happening for me, even if there is no error from our end, they will only make the errors from back-end in our submitted data and mark the errors. Later they will ask for money... This is Uttar fraud company... Let them do whatever they can do... Let's not pay the money for them..

• Pr
      13th of Sep, 2018

@Shashi Kanth same thing happened to me yr they continuously sending me mail that now u have to pay charges .pls help me out what to do free to call me on this number 9717384606

28th of Aug, 2018

Thank you for the post. I'm actually working on this right now. I don't think I need to proceed with work anymore.

18th of Sep, 2018

@Raga Gopinath did you pay them and what happend of aggrement and what to do when legal notice come to my house
    legal notice come to you serioulsy yes or not

28th of Aug, 2018

Here also same situation nice bro...do what they can do we aren't paying any money...

18th of Sep, 2018

@Jaswanth Kumar did you pay them and what happnes of aggriment and legal action
    what to do when notice come to my home

29th of Aug, 2018

Here also same situation .. They are try to scare people for paying money ... don't pay money to them

29th of Aug, 2018

Bro tell me ur number am also one of u like

5th of Sep, 2018

@Manju Ramaswamy 9872617226

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2018

@Sachin Sangwan Hii broo am also facing the same problem from dg services.. Kindly hlp me

• Pa
      11th of Sep, 2018

@Parameshwari M They harassing me to pay money.

20th of Sep, 2018

@Sachin Sangwan Sir please help me

29th of Aug, 2018

Guys dont pay them, A single penny. Do a FIR against them.
    THEIR FAKE ADVOCATES ARE
    ashok desai
    M. Patel and so on...

One more fake advocate
    NAVEEN PANDEY

Fake advocate
    Deepak

Full name is Minhaz M Patel

One of again fake advocate of DG services(which has no address, no registration number, no authorise signatory... Etc

• Na
      21st of Sep, 2018

@Rakxit Rangrey Sir plzz send ur contact no

29th of Aug, 2018

yes, i got a male starting we legal department DG services hereby having your case for QC fal of work by the advocate naming detals: AJAY GOEL, SURAT, GUJARAT AND DEMANDING TO PAY RS 8620, it i not payment than thay case file against me and demand more money rs 500000 i can not under stand what i do, please help me

sorry that is rs 50000, not 500000

29th of Aug, 2018

If i payed them money then what should i do for take my money back...please tell me your experiences..

29th of Aug, 2018

@Shubham Agrawal If u payed money to them They are not Giving Back again ... If u complaint at near Police station

Can u plz share ur contact details my number is 8500817901

29th of Aug, 2018

Has anyone paid money for them ?

• Lo
      30th of Sep, 2018

@ankam giri Hai bro i paid 8k but they are telling pay 2.5k for 11months contract. What can i do bro.

30th of Aug, 2018

Guys they are fake, no need to pay money. And I have get same kinda of notice on my mailbox...this is my 5th company, where is get this kinda of notice. I am collecting the name of those companies and their advocate and going to file a case against those all names and phone numbers.

3rd of Sep, 2018

@Rakxit Rangrey Brother same problem for me also they harassing me for money

16th of Sep, 2018

@Rakxit Rangrey if we are not pay them what happnes of legal notice and ligal action

• Pr
      21st of Sep, 2018

@Rakxit Rangrey The fact that i avoided their stupid calls and mails and obviously rather than paying me for my hardwork they are asking me to pay pack ..perhaps it annoyed them to an extent that they have legit abused me ...yes you heard it right one of its employee send me a text on whatsapp and threatens me amd then abused ...its legit harrasement!

31st of Aug, 2018

please help me from fake advocate of DG services

• Vi
      31st of Aug, 2018

You don't need to pay anything... just go to the police station with all the evidence you have..The same incident happened with me..
    I did not give them one rupee

• Kr
      1st of Sep, 2018

Another fake advocate Tejas Joshi

• Rk
      3rd of Sep, 2018

how to know there agrement was original or fake

6th of Sep, 2018

@rkrasu Same problem here also.they call me yesterday for money 4500rs.if they call you for money just step up and tell them to [censored] up.if you question them they will not call again.i did the same thing

6th of Sep, 2018

@Mahesh24 Plz Contact me

I had made a group on whatsapp

we must take action against them

9th of Sep, 2018

@Sachin Sangwan Even I thought of creating a WhatsApp group bro... It's a good move thatbyou did it.. thanks

• Je
      9th of Sep, 2018

@Sachin Sangwan Brother same problem for me also they harassing me for money
    plz help 8606429182

• Na

@Sachin Sangwan Hii bro
    I was also harrased by the same DG service to pay around 9372 by today 1PM
    Else they will file a civil or criminal case against me
    Pls suggest me what to do
    Literally I was scared

• Ak

@narahari Same problem Bro

• Ak

@akhil vihari Don't pay

20th of Sep, 2018

@Sachin Sangwan sir they call me again please help me