DG Services / dg services

1 Warangal, India Review updated:

A company name called DG services Laura Maharashtra called me one day n said that they are offering a job called work from home n in that job we have to fill 3000 forms n it is a online form filling job n they have given 15 days to complete this work n now they are saying that I have signed the agreement .for the cancellation of registration I Have to pay them 8900 .they are also saying that if I fail to pay this amount they will file a case against me .how can I pay that money Becoz I am a student .so plz frnds dint trust this type of jobs which are online

DG Services
DG Services

Ra
Aug 24, 2018

Comments

29th of Aug, 2018

Are you paying them the money ...

5th of Sep, 2018

Hi

Do not deal with DG Services, if you want to save your valuable time and not get into unnecessary trouble or harassments.

These people don’t have any intentions to pay anything to anybody, whether you submit/ not submit the work.

Their only motive is to get the agreements prepared and eventually ask for money in the name of “ Work failed/ not submitted”.
    In my case, it is a man called Uday( not sure whether name is real or fake) - mobile # 7226055119, saying the owner of DG Services’s number is 7203017088, legal matter handled by “ 6356000794”
    I am going through mental harassment by these people since 02nd Sep, since, I have submitted my complete 3000 forms with 200% accuracy ( as work can be done with ease by any computer literate person) only factor is to put 7-8 hours a day ( type, cross check and then submit).
    I am a married women, striving hard to meet my ends meet, worked for 7 hours daily continuously for 15 days, stayed awake till 4 p.m. after managing my job & family chores, just to submit the 3000 forms on time.

And now, when its time for payout, they are confidently asking for mone, y giving me the same reason that they give to all “ Work failed/ not submitted”, harasses me 5 times a day by threatening me with sms and calls.
    They simply cannot proceed with any legality as they themselves running this scam illegally.
    Since I am a female, I cannot disclose my mobile number with you all but you can reach me at, [protected]@gmail.com for any clarification.

Find better job instead of wasting your valuable time & energy after this.
    And all those who are already trapped and getting harassed, please file a case immediately with copies of their agreement and emails and approach, “ Economic Offence Dept” – run by police for such fraudulent acts.

• Ku
      18th of Sep, 2018

@Mamta Sinha did you pay them and what happend of aggrement and what to do when legal notice come to my house
    legal notice come to you serioulsy yes or not