Destiny Research Center / Marie Duval

1 Review updated:

I have an elderly parent who receives material from Marie Duval at least once a week. I beleive the company preys on the elderly. I want the mail stopped from this company, but I don't have an address, phone number or e-mail address.

Comments

• Pa
      Aug 08, 2012

I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY MARIA DUVAL ALSO. I RECEIVED LETTERS, AND/OR MATERIALS FROM HER TWO TO THREE TIMES EVERY WEEK. HER FEE WAS FROM $50.00, AND NEVER LESS THAN $45.00 FOR EVERY PIECE OF MAIL. I DON'T MEAN TO SHOUT AT ANYONE, BUT BECAUSE I LOST A LOT OF MONEY IS THE REASON I AM WARNING OTHERS. I WROTE HER AT THE DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER, AND THE ADDRESS FROM HER LETTERS; 1285 BORING BLVD. #411, SPARKS, NV. [protected].
    UNFORTUNATELY, SHE, OR DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER NEVER SENT ME A TELEPHONE NUMBER. ALSO, SHE NEVER SENT ME A REFUND FOR MY MONEY, WHICH WAS HER PROMISE, I TRUSTED, THAT WAS ALWAYS STATED IN EVERY PIECE OF MAIL.

• Am
      Feb 21, 2013

I just want to know why. If Maria Duval can read this then she knows what harm she has caused me. Her promises...Not fulfilling what is promised and then when asking for the refund it never happened. Again, I want to know why...Do you have any idea what you have done to myself and others? If you are clairvoyant you will know what harm you have done.

• Sh
      Mar 19, 2013

The first time I got a letter from Maria was in 2000 but I never acted. I live in a different state now and she sent me another letter I wonder how she found me but I thought okay I will try it and see. Then I look at post like this and it really makes me sad If she and Destiny research are frauds I wonder how they sleep at night I have sent her $10 here and there total of about $40 I wrote her a letter letting her know that I will not be sending her any more money until I see some resuts. I also asked her why is that every time she writes me she is asking for money? Red Flag. And why does she ask me not to tell any one Red Flag. Why does she want strans of my hair! WTF oh Hell naw! RED FLAG!! I want to believe in her because I am so in need of money and some of the things she told me about my self there was no way any one would have known but I tell you what if she is a fraud I feel it is my duty to warn the people I will post a video on my youtube channel please go to eclectic [protected]@youtube.com

• Au
      Jun 03, 2015

Place "Return to Sender" on any and all mail that you don't want to come to you. It will stop. Even offers for Credit Cards. They all get the hint after awhile and remove you from their mailing list. That is the easiest way I found to stop spam mail.

• El
      Oct 10, 2015

I HAVE TO COMMENT SPECIFICALLY, ON HER BEHALF. I did not know about Maria Duval, I must add I have been skeptical about anyone saying they are clairvoyant. It is a gift passed from generations to generations, it is for real. Anyone heard of Sylvia Brown, Clairvoyant who just passed away? She was great, she wasnt 100% all the time. No one is. But she used her abilities to help people like Maria Duval, Lee Moorhead, etc. but you have to be willing to and be able to connect, not that they do not try or something maybe spiritual, emotional, mental blocks your abilities to really connect with MARIA it is much more difficult by mail than face to face in real live contact. MARIA warned me way in advance that someone was jealous of me someone very close to me, actions of this person may change my life, to be vigilant. Mos. later I found a letter stuffed in couch from my niece, to him, she was having an affair with my husband & she had a baby May 3rd. No one could have known this. I lived with both of them, I brought her to my home to go to school with her 6 mo. old daughter. No one could have known this. Thank you Maria...I think.. I hurt I would never have suspected this and much less from a niece, she was close to me alright. Had I not been alerted they might have been able to disguise this affair . But something that starts bad usually ends bad as it did for them. K A R M A