Destiny Research Center / Robbing people unknowingly

My 76 year old grandmother died on march 2nd this month. i recieved a letter from so called "maria duval" today march 16 saying my grama would recieve great amounts of money on april 25th if she sent her 45.00 for her special talisman.. come to find my grandmother has an intire desk drawer of letters from "maria duval" and has sent her almost a 1, 000.00 dollers in the last 8months i hope some one stops this scam artist. it makes me so sick to know this is happening to elderly people giving them false hope of nothing to come and robbing them unknowingly.

And I hope awareness can stop this from happening to others. you should contact: Erum Sher, UPS franchisee of the location where the scam is taking place. [protected]-3945 fax UPS Canadian operations and tell them you want to file a complaint about one of their franchisees mabey if enough of the people being victimized. complain they will decide to do something about it.

Ur

Comments

12th of Jun, 2012

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe we should forward all the complaints to the Ups Franchisee site (email) and barrage' them with forwarded email complaints.