Destiny Research Center / Robbing people unknowingly
My 76 year old grandmother died on march 2nd this month. i recieved a letter from so called "maria duval" today march 16 saying my grama would recieve great amounts of money on april 25th if she sent her 45.00 for her special talisman.. come to find my grandmother has an intire desk drawer of letters from "maria duval" and has sent her almost a 1, 000.00 dollers in the last 8months i hope some one stops this scam artist. it makes me so sick to know this is happening to elderly people giving them false hope of nothing to come and robbing them unknowingly.
And I hope awareness can stop this from happening to others. you should contact: Erum Sher, UPS franchisee of the location where the scam is taking place. [protected]-3945 fax UPS Canadian operations and tell them you want to file a complaint about one of their franchisees mabey if enough of the people being victimized. complain they will decide to do something about it.
More Destiny Research Center Complaints & Reviews
- Destiny Research Center - SCAM 
- Destiny Research Center - fraud 
- Destiny Research Center - Marie Duval 
- Destiny Research Center - prying on privicy for money
- Destiny Research Center - Preying on the Elderly 
- Destiny Research Center - They did not send the ring 
- Destiny Research Center - I never received my good luck charm
- Destiny Research Center - unauthorized charges