Destination Paradiseripped off

C Review updated:

My husband and I was promised free tickets and 8 night condo with destination paradise. We have not received not one free gift. We paid $6000 for the time share and haven't received one thing free. I sent in for a crusie using the reward points of $3000, when asked how much of out of pocket would we have to pay for 7 day western caribbean cruise, would cost us 2, 2491 for two. I asked about the rewards and she said once we return from the cruise, they'll send us $45.00. This is not right. We paid $6000 and the only thing we'll get out of it (haven't received nothing yet) is $45.00. The next time we're in Hawaii, we will make sure we tell everybody we see, STAY AWAY FROM DESTINATION PARADISE

• P
      Aug 04, 2009

Guys,

This is a big sham and fraud. I feel cheated after paying $4400. I think we can bring a lawsuit against these fraudsters. Let me know in case you guys are interested.

• P
      Aug 20, 2009

We got suckered into this SCAM July of 2017. We purchased the $8000 package and have not been able to use it once. There is never any availability and the rare times that there are it is in an unpopulated area away from areas tourists usually visit. Additionally, if you google the places they do have available in these isolated areas you will find nothing but derogatory remarks regarding the resorts they offer. For example we tried to book a resort in the Bahamas. The ONE they had available was pretty much held up by a kickstand alone. If you blew on it too hard it would have fallen over. I googled the reviews on the resort and there was an average of 1/2 a star on it. We ended up having to book with homeaway.com (which is fabulous)
    This company is a complete joke. They got us with the same scheme and line. We had to sign up before seeing any inventory. DO NOT EVER DO THIS! I have called them and complained endlessly. They dont care and once you sign on the dotted line there is nothing you can do about it. We are stuck paying on this "license" we cant even use. We might as well have stuffed $8000 into a bag and thrown it out the window. If anyone knows any legal loopholes please advise! If I didnt care so much about my credit I would let it go and not pay them one damn dime.

• J
      Jan 26, 2011
    Destination Paradise - False Advertisment
    Destination Paradise
    Honolulu
    Hawaii
    Phone: [protected]
    destinationparadisehawaii.com

We joined Destination Paradise two years ago. They charged us $2800.00 with an annual fee of $151.00. The annual fee is collected by a company called Universal Account Servicing. We searched many times to find a good price for hotels or condos. The service is totally worthless. Many times the website does not work and when we call the contact number they rarely answer. The hotels and condos are in remote locations and when we try to book in Hawaii we get a better price using Exepdia or Travelocity or we just call the Hotel and direct book. Its cheaper. False advertising and possible fraud. Don't do it.

• L
      Dec 28, 2012
    Destination Paradise - failure to deliver contracted services
    Destinaton Paradise
    Honolulu
    Hawaii

Purchased holiday deals, with hotels, cruises and airfare. Unable to access company information, unable to access services, calls not returned. Assigned account to Universal Account Servicing. Account paid in full. Still received an invoice from Universal Account Services for an annual fee December, 2017. They agreed to cancel account when told Destination Paradise no longer existed. They provided a number for Destination Paradise in Florida, it turned out to be for another company that Universal Account Servicing does business with. I want my money back