DenimBuys.com / Bad seller practice!

2167 East 21st Street, Brooklyn, NY 11229Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: (718) 791-2207

I bought a new authentic True Religion Joey Patch size 30 from www.denimbuys.com operated by JIZZLE TECH. They sent me a FAKE True Religion Joey Patch Destroyed size 30 which I have never ordered for. I am in the process of email asking for returning the FAKE merchandise. However, I ready their return policy stating that some merchandise are final sale. If you have to deal with this seller, please contact your credit card company first for dispute. DO NOT sign the return form since they state the unfair policy and claim that you agree with their policy. If you sign, you will get nothing. Let credit card company deal for you. If you want to buy from them DO NOT use your debit card, you will not get the refund or any help from the bank since there is no policy for that. This company charged my credit card before shipping which violate the Fair Credit Card Act. We will be covered by law and we have rights to dispute any wrongs this company make for us. DO NOT forget to file a complaint in bbb.org and ftc.gov also. Those third party will help you to solve the problem. Will update you if I have any additional information regarding to this case. ***This company use the location for credit card charge in NJ, but they operate shipping and stocking in NY*** Their telephone number is [protected] or [protected].
Pc

Comments

Pa
  7th of Feb, 2008
Be Aware!! This seller operates under www.denimliquidators.com also. They have the same practices and policies.
Ai
  5th of Apr, 2008
I believe they are now operating under the domain lovebubbleclothing.com; I almost bought true religion and 7 jeans from them, but decided to do some home work first. I googled their address, and I found these complaints. Their Business Contact Information is as follows:

Name:DENIMBUY LIQUIDATORSAddress:2167 East 21st Street
Brooklyn, NY 11229

They've also recently caught the attention of the BBB

Proceed with caution!
Ma
  11th of May, 2008
And now, it seems that they opened another store with a different name, obviously. It's called FreshGearDrop.com
They have the same products, same brands, a little higher prices, and the "Category" line up gives them up. Be aware!!!
Je
  5th of Jun, 2008
I ORDERED FORM FRESHGEARDROP.COM

THIS IS ABSOLUTLEYYYYY RIDICULOUS

I ORDERED A JUICY T-SHIRT AND THE SEND ME A FAKE JUICY T-SHIRT IN A NIKE SHOE BOX FROM CHINA!

I ORDER THINGS EVERY DAY-I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE..UNLESS YOUR LOOKING TO BUY SOMETHING FAKE!
Td
  12th of Oct, 2008
I ordered 10 polo shirts from the web site denimbuys.com. Then I found out that this web site was a fraud. But it was too late. The order has not been shipped yet but they took the money from my credit card. I emailed to cancel the order. The guy named Charles called me and asked me why I wanted to cancel the order. I asked him why my credit card was charged while the order had not been shipped. He hung up the phone. He was so rude. I wish I had never ordered from that site. I do not know why the site like this is still allowed to operate. The bbb knows about this? I submitted my complaint to the bbb site and also to ask my bank to depute. Please do not buy stuffs from the denimbuys.com.
Pa
  17th of Feb, 2009
I just ordered 5 Polo shirts from these guys and did not do my home work prior to the purchase. I realize the transaction was a a fraud and will attempt to let my credit card company handle it from here.
Da
  22nd of Feb, 2009
This website is illegitamate! do not buy from them!!! they are a fraud!!!
Vi
  10th of Mar, 2009
I have ordered Juicy tracking suits and received a wrong (fake) FedXe number via e-mail. I contacted the comapny but never heard back from them. They are ABSOLUTELY illegitamate. Their " service" is a fraud !!
I wish I had never ordered from that site. Buyers! Stay away!!!
An
  5th of Apr, 2009
I recieved fake true religion jeans and a fake ed hardy shirt ... it said everything was 100 percent authentic ... i wish i would have done my homework and now i feel dumb ... and weaseled out of my hard earned money
Cr
  7th of Apr, 2009
i ordered some polo shirts from this company with my debit card. i found the polo shirts to be fake. i returned the merchandise and they won't return my money but they have their merchandise back. they sent me an email with the amount of money that they were going to return but i nevered received it. so please donot buy from this company they are a scam!!!
Il
  8th of Apr, 2009
Stay away from these scam artists. I ordered some polo and lacoste shirts. The fakes were so bad that the polo shirt actually had a US Polo Association tag underneath the sewn Ralph Lauren tag.

Also the lacoste logo was glued to the shirt.

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD
Om
  10th of Apr, 2009
I ordered One Polo & Lacoste shirts each with Medium size. I got both with different size and all of them are 100 % fake! The Lacoste shirts starts shrinking! I think that after 3 months, my 5 year daughter can use it !! That's the way its shrinking. The Polo shirt is XL size but its shows S. So I can't use it. Basically, I lost my m0ney! I think FBI should monitor these kind of online fraud companies so that people will not be cheated. I did the biggest mistake. I should read their review before ordering it. So DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE FRAUD PEOPLE . Spend little more money and buy these kind of things from your neighbourhood stores.
Ta
  14th of Apr, 2009
This company is definitely a fraud. I am in the process of trying to start a class action law suit against them. I ordered a pair of True Religion and Rock & Republic jeans. Although they were ordered in the right size, I could actually fit another person in those jeans with me. I sent them back and have not gotten my money back. I am trying to collect statements from other people who have been through the same thing with this "so called company". If there is enough of us we can shut this fraud of a company down, so that they will no longer steal from innocent, and unexpecting consumers.
Please email me if you or anyone else you know are interested in giving a statement against this company at: tammyw@upenn.edu
Mi
  27th of Apr, 2009
thanks...i was going to purchase several polo's from this website but after reading these complaints demibuys has lost my business and several friends business...
Ro
  12th of Jun, 2009
******* WARNING ********

******* WARNING ********

Do not get ripped off like me. The RL polo's are fake, not even good fakes. They will not take back my merchandise. The company claims to refund your money, they do not. I thought the BBB would shut this kind of company down, I guess I am wrong. They also run other sites with different company names. Be very careful. Do the research before you order anywhere. I learned my lesson for $200.
St
  6th of Jul, 2009
ordederd 5 lacoste shirts, all were proper size, color, quality. items were shipped on time. NO COMPLAINTS HERE!
Cr
  6th of Jul, 2009
###, i JUST bought a pair of 70$ citizens of humanity jeans
### ### ###. like JUST now. and then relized wow... you know maybe i should do some homework and WOW i see this. HOW DO I GO ABOUT CANCELLING THIS IMMEDIATLY!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HELP!?!?!??! PLEASE!?!? :( this was on my dads credit card!!!
Ro
  20th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I also got ripped off. they tried to delay return till after the 30 days I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD and they disputed the charge. I am also trying to report this to the attorny generals office I suggest every one else do that so we can try to close these ###s down. Its a real shame how these ### suckers think that they can rip off us hard working people trying to save some money and buy nice thing only to find out they are selling all fake ###. Thats what there merchantdise is FAKE.. I hope they will pay for ripping off good hard working people. Remember what goes around comes around for you I HOPE 10 FOLDS...
Je
  15th of Oct, 2009

DenimBuys.com - Phony Merchandise
Denimbuys.com
New York
denimbuys.com

WARNING: This account sells cheap Ralph Lauren Polo shirts that are FAKES. They are made of cheap material and poor craftsmanship. After hearing numerous horror stories, I contacted my credit card company to put a call through to the merchant (because they do not list a phone number for some odd reason). The man on the other end of the phone -- I believe Mike is his name -- is exactly as others have described him: a rude, obnoxious lowlife. After his harangue about me not needing to contact my bank I informed him that I would NOT sign his return policy and thereby not pay the 15% restocking fee for sending me fraudulent merchandise. He reluctantly agreed. If they do not comply, they will be getting ANOTHER call from VISA. A word to the wise. Let your credit card company do the talking with this creep: he will squirm and slither like the snake he is. Score another one for the consumer!!!
Rc
  15th of Dec, 2009
I ordered 6 Lacoste shirts from NewWaveDenim.com which has the same address in NJ and shipped from NY. I immediately compared the logo to my real ones bought from Lacoste shops. Guess what, the logos are badly embroidered and had inconsistent shapes and sizes. The real ones have finer embroidery and consistent logo for 4 shirts I compared with. I will be returning these and letting the credit card company deal with them.