DealTreeTrading scam

1 Review updated:

Sent them a great camera...only for them to tell me it has 0 value, and that I'd have to pay $19.30 to have it returned to me. They never intended to pay for it in the first place. And they knew the postage to get it back was ski-high. I am very angry at this whole siutation. What is worse, because I thought I was getting $32 value on my camera I bought a brand NEW kodak camera. I lost the camera, or I lose $19.30 postage, and I lose the price of the newer camera that I never would have purchased had it not been for dealtree's con advertisement.

Do

More DealTree Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• C8
      Sep 04, 2009

I read the "terms" advertised on dealtree.com's Kodak Digital Camera trade-in website. I find it hard to believe that this company (owned by BEST BUY would really want to steal your camera, especially if its only worth $19.

It seems reasonable to me that if you represented your camera accurately, they would have paid you for it. You didn't say if the camera your traded-in was a DIGITAL camera, but I assume it was, and you simply mis-quoted the item.