Deals Club Canada / Scam

CA Review updated:

I do not recommend buying anything from DealsClubCanada. Received my product and it was obvious that someone already opened it. Package was completely ripped off. I contacted DealsClubCanada customer care and their rep said they were ready to give me a full refund. Following their instructions I sent the item back but never received a refund. Do not believe DealsClubCanada, even if they'll promise you a refund they will not give your money back.

Su
Nov 03, 2016

Comments

• Ir
      May 04, 2017

I ordered 2 Kat von d for my Christmas gift by accident and didn't realize u tiki already paid which I figured was fine I could give one to my mom or sell to make profit back. When my order came in I received only one Kat von D co your palette. I called customer service which they never answer or call you back I had to get my mom to call tbeyoffereme a refund but I paid on a pre paid master card and they dont do refunds on there. I never get my 35 dollars. Can tithsi day and they never offered any other option. Bad company and ### quality control. I still deserve my 35 dollars back! Don't buy from there if you do it's at your own ri!