Dealdash.com / I have had a TON of trouble with this site

US Review updated:

I have had a TON of trouble with this site. First, I was getting booted out of auctions, losing the bids that I had purchased. They gave me a whole 200 bids back. They did not count how many bids I had used, or the TIME I wasted trying to win my items. Second, I sent 8 emails to be contacted about the loss of bids (before they sent the 200) and I waited over a week before I filed a complaint with paypal. Then all of a sudden, someone emailed me back with the 200 bids offer. But, when I responded that wasn't enough for what I used, hmmmm... no email back! To top off all that, the gift cards I won and also paid for (the buy it now option) I have not recieved! I have sent emails again, being ignored. I have EIGHT gift cards that I am waiting for and not a one has came. Good thing I didn't plan to use those solely for Christmas and had a plan B. HORRIBLE COMPANY.

Al

Comments

• Ml
      Dec 22, 2012

VISIT www.DealDashRipoff.com Help us mobilize against these Bad Faith practices! Dealdash.com has terrible Customer support protocols, doesnt have items it is selling, over inflates item value and tries to negotiate worse deals when said item is out of stock.
    Dealdash.com is a ripoff and a scam IMHO

Like our Dealdashripoff page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dealdashripoff/385610081531297