Dazzle Smile / Unauthorized Auto generated order

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I read an article that on teeth whitening. Supposedly from a customer that tried (2) trial offers in conjunction with one another that worked better then using them individually. For only the small shipping fee less than $5. I since went over my statement noticing charges beyond the trial shipping fee that was said that I'd have, monthly in upwards of several hundred dollars. I spoke with my Credit account company and they suggested to contact the customer service deptment to see if they'd refund the charges of the product monthly I didn't order. They mentioned that they were only able to cancel my subscription account. Only the last order could be returned for a refund within 30 days which is there return policy. Not to mention another bonus trial offer that you could opt to cancel only at the time the original order was placed. What a scam! Don't ever use a debit card for online purchases. It's easier for a credit card company to dispute charges than when using your own money from a debit card.

Bk

Comments

31st of Jul, 2010

I also got the article about using the two different products in conjuction for best results. I remember the assurance that there would be no obligation to continue beyond the first purchase. Just today, which is over a month since the first transaction date on my debit card statement I noticed additional charges from both companies and foreign transaction fees as well, adding up to over $280! I am notifying my bank of the disputes and will call the companies. But I wanted to see if there were other people complaining of the same scam before I did. I have only receive one shipment of each, so that makes it even worse if I don't get a refund. I'll be leary of offers from now on. That woman that was promoting this should be arrested!