Davidan Corporation / New names on the business block

1 2701 East Osborn RoadPhoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

Watch for the following: Olympus Payment Systems, Voyager Payment Systems, Topstar Data. All new entities under the Davidan Corp. (Bankcard Empire/Edgemont Productions) family.

Comments

• Da
      21st of Mar, 2011

I was not aware that i have became a victim of telemarketing fraud (Davidan Corporation, a Delaware Corporation ) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at (888) 523-8211

• Da
      28th of Mar, 2011
    Davidan Corporation - Lost Founds
    Davidan Corporation, a Delaware Corporation
    Tempe
    Arizona

2nd of Mar, 2013

We had the same issue. Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA TelemaTechs ripped us off. He took our money and run away with it. BEWARE of Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs residing at:

Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA TelemaTechs
    Guzman Street
    Mandurriao Iloilo City
    Philippines.
    Phone number: +63 915 345 274.

Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is running a scam from the Philippines. Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will take your money and run with it.

Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake address in a run down building in the US:

610 S Coronado
    Los Angeles, CA 90017.

Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs has a fake (magicjack) phone number in the US 310-894-9615.

Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs will not even run a campaign for you or your company. All Ian Tumbos AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs does is give you lies and excuses..
    ** Our company got called by Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs and sold us on 30 appointments for $1, 400 in a month.
    ** It has been now almost six months and Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs did not deliver any appointments.
    ** Ian Tumbos in Phillippines AKA Matthew Spencer AKA Telematechs is no longer taking our calls nor answering our dozen emails.
    ********** BEWARE OF THIS TELEMARKETING SCAM and TELEMARKETING FRAUD***********************************

Checkout their fake profile on manta: http://www.manta.com/c/mx2f3pz/telematechs