Dairy Queen / metal inside blizzard
I took my young son to Dairy Queen to buy him a blizzard. After getting the ice cream, we returned home. My son took a bite of the ice cream and bit into something hard. When he spit it out, we realized it was a piece of metal. We went back to that location and asked for the manager. We told him what had happened and showed him the metal piece. He said that the piece came off of the shelving. He then gave me a refund and filed an injury report. I was told that someone would call me about any injuries. I am still waiting for that call. Is this the type of care that they give to paying customers? How would the employees not notice a hunk of metal falling into the cup? No one has bothered to call and ask how my son is doing. I am just thankful that he did not choke on it.
Please be aware of this problem when your kids ask for ice cream. Just because the company ignores this issues does not mean that the consumers have to.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - blizzards 
- Dairy Queen - manager and service
- Dairy Queen - professionalism 
- Dairy Queen - soft drink served 
- Dairy Queen - small hot fudge sundae