DailySteals / Non delivery of product/exceptionally poor customer service

NYC, US

I ordered a Huawei Honor 8 (Unlocked) Smartphone + Doctor Strange Gift Box + Huawei Accessories Gift Box from Daily Steals and received a box from them on 11/30/16. The box contained an accessories box, a Dr Strange gift box and NO PHONE. I contacted UPS who said the problem was with the seller. I immediately emailed Daily Steals stating that the phone was missing from the box. (NOTE, I could ONLY email them because they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER) I have written 7+ emails between 11/30/16 and today (12/6/16) to Ishia Renfield requesting resolution to this problem. My card was charged for the phone on 11/26/16. Written directions on the response emails state that resolution may take up to 24 to 72 hrs to complete. His only replies to me have been generic = "We sincerely apologize for a delay in response - we've received a massive influx of inquiries of all different kinds, and we want to make sure to address each and every person in the unique way that they deserve. If possible, please bare with us - we're only human! We hope to get back to you soon!" I finally asked him how to cancel and get a refund. When he did not respond to that, I told him I would be writing to the Better Business Bureau (who have MANY complaints against this company!!!). i filed a complaint with the BBB as I stated I would. All attempts to call Daily Steals have failed. Any published number is answered with a recording stating "you are not authorized to call this number""

Zo