Cymax.comawful service

No Sep 13, 2013 Somerville, MA Review updated:

I am very very disappointed with Cymax online furniture store. I ordered a bed frame online which cost me $140. When I placed the order my billing and shipping address did not match hence my order did not go through. They sent me transaction cancelled and pending emails. So, then I thought my transaction has been cancelled and I bought a bed from another company. A few days later without any email confirmation, I got an email that the bed has been shipped. I had already ordred another bed from a different company and they had shipped the bed too. Now I get charged for the bed that I thought was cancelled and on top of that, the bed was shipped in my billing address which is a different state than my shipping address. There is no way I can get hold of the bed any time sooner. I emailed the cymax inquiries a couple of times and they replied to me saying this:

Hello,
I hope that this email finds you well. Thank you for your reply.
Would you be able to forward the emails you received stating that the order was rejected / pending as we have no record of this. Once we receive the emails we can then progress further with your return.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation in this matter.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Somerville, MA

Kind regards,
Cymax Resolutions

Then i emailed them with the emails that I got from cymax about pending trnsactions which are below:

Dear Shikshya Rajbhandari,

We have tried to process your recent order with Cymax Stores but were not able to properly charge your credit card.

Please contact our Customer Service Center Toll-Free at [protected] and we will be happy to assist you in processing the transaction or changing your credit card information.

Thank you for shopping at Cymax!

Dear Shikshya Rajbhandari,

We see that you attempted to place an order or were interested in a product on our website.

Description Unit Price Quantity
South Shore Back Bay Platform Bed Frame Only in Dark Chocolate Finish - Full $141.98 1
This is a reminder that your shopping cart and transaction were not completed. We appreciate your interest in purchasing through our website and want to ensure you get all your questions answered.
You may continue the checkout process by clicking the following link:
Resume Checkout
If you have any questions before completing your transaction, please contact our Sales Department directly at [protected] ext 1 to speak to a member of our team.

I did try to contact them but the customer service sucks because I cannot get to talk to any sales representative. And I never resumed checkout and they just shipped the bed without any confirmation about the shipping.

I have been trying to solve this issue and waiting to hear back since past 3 weeks but no luck. I am an international student and $140 is a big deal for me. I feel like I have been scammed.

I need my full refund back. and want someone to get back to me and solve this issue immediately!

Comments

Jun 22, 2011
    Cymax.com - Hit my credit card a month ago and won't ship item
    Cymax.com
    cymax.com

Hit my credit card a month ago and won't ship item. Told me 3 weeks ago item should ship within 2 weeks. I finally canceled order. I think they just want to use my money interest free with no intention of delivering product. I don't know how long it will take to refund money but I expect delays there too.