CVS / intentional lying by pharmacist
The pharmacist at store #2572 took my prescriptions, and asked if I was waiting. I said yes, and was told it would be about an hour (it was 5:30 pm currently). I sat down in the chairs provided for waiting, and next thing I know, the techs are closing the gating that blocks off the pharmacy counter from the rest of the store (it is now 6 pm). When I got up and asked as to the status of my prescription, they said "sorry, but the pharmacy closes at 6 today" and that it was now too late for them to give me the prescription. The store manager called another, 24-hour, store for me, but since the original store had ALREADY FILLED the prescription, they couldn't help me. This is ridiculous. I was sitting less than 10 feet from the counter for the entire time; on top of that, the staff gave patently false information to me when I dropped off the prescription.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly