CVS Pharmacy / deceptive practices on a regular basis
Avoid CVS pharmacy at all costs! Warning read closely. For all you residents of Lake in the Hills you will notice the big sign in front of CVS at Randal and Ackman that says pepsi 4 for $10. Go ahead and try and get that price. They will not tell you that they are overcharging you as they charge you $12 not $10. If you ### about it they hand you a coupon for $2.00 your next purchase. The sign has no restrictions on it telling you that you won't get their sale price until you buy 4 more for a total of 8 for $22 so to speak.
Have a prescription with refills? A coupon for a free advair inhalor? I went in this same store with a coupon my doctor issued me for a free advair. They handed me a bill for $245 (advair at walgreens is under $200) and I said it is supposed to be free? They said oh, you have to buy two and pay for one (overpay dearly) The coupon said nothing about buying two. They took it upon themselves to fill my refill and overcharge for it without my authorization. I got the one for free when I challenged them on it. They put back the second one. Well think this was a one time thing well think again. The next time I walked into the store I had a script for vicoden with one refill. Yep handed a bill for $70 and I said how much??? They filled both the first prescription I asked for and my refill again without my permission doubling the price. A refill is just that. You run out and you refill it. Not you fill it and fill it.
I told the cashier that the pepsi issue was fraud. He said NO IT IS NOT. What would you call it? A store being honest and forthcoming? I would rather pay more with Jewel or Walgreens at least when they charge to much they are upfront about it. They don't piss in your face and tell you to like it. They just piss in your face.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - refusal of medicine or to contact my doctor causing harm to me
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - complaining about returns goods for an exchange I gave them an id and your register decline the exchange this need to change
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - unprofessional service