CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — fraudulent email
I received an email today 12/04/18 from a company appearing to be you(attachment of email as received in three photos).
They stated I'd won the $1000, of which I assummed was from the white survey/contest form for on-line
submissions I get from my CVS pharmacy. Instead when you hit the enter link, it says you may have won as
much as $100. Total BS.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Delray Beach, FL I can only imaging what their scam is.
Please forward this to your board and tech dept, as this is not good publicity for a major listed company!
I would appreciate being informed as to your progress and not by only standard form letters.
Bruce H. Satter
776 Burgundy Q
Delray Beach, FL 33484
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly