Culligan / bad business practice
Culligan charged me for service on a house I no longer own for service I discontinued two months ago. Culligan stated that I signed a 6-month contract, however there are two checked boxes. One states that service is provided month to month and one month notice is required for change of service. The other box does state the term as 6 months, so I suppose I legally have no recourse.
When i called to cancel service I was not informed that I would be billed through July - otherwise I would have asked that it be discontinued when my contract ran out. This way they get to collect twice for the same service!
I also had no choice. When I signed up for Culligan I said I was selling the house I needed the service so the water would not be black and sulfur smelling. No one told me a 6-month contract was required. And why should it be? Whats the skin off their nose? They charged me $75 for installation now theyll no doubt be charging the new owners the same.
I think their business practices stink.
More Culligan Complaints & Reviews
- Culligan Water - all bottles may be non-refundable deposit 
- Culligan - scam and cheating 
- Culligan - billing for service they do not provide
- Culligan Water Conditioning - doesn't care what their customers get
- Culligan Water - do not do business with this company
- Culligan International Company - service for repair sulfur cleer tank system
- Culligan International Company - customer service at watertown, sd location
- Culligan - tank kept regenerating, caused $969 water bill 
- Culligan Water Conditioning - water softener
- Culligan - defective product