Cruises-N-More / terrible customer service and liars

1 610 Crescent Executive Court, United States
Phone: 1-800-839-9384

I am so furious and angry at Cruises-N-More for screwing me over twice and making the start of my cruise horrible. This has been my worst experience with an agency and I would never recommend them to anyone. I booked my cruise through Steven who seemed nice, but I do not know if he is a liar or poorly trained in cruise policies. But seriously, if you work for a cruise agency, I expect you to know rebooking policies for a huge cruise line, Royal Caribbean. I asked if the cruise became cheaper, would I be able to adjust the price. He says, “Yes, all we need to do is cancel and rebook it.” This sounded good so far, but here is the story of horrible customer service and lack of knowledge, and the inability to own to their mistakes.

The cruise became cheaper and I called my agent, but he was on off for several days. So I decide to call the general number and end up talking to Dana. She seemed so disinterested in helping me. I had to request that she call the cruise line to see if anything can be done. She tells me I cannot get the cheaper price because I paid my final payment. Well of course I had to since the cruise was like 1-2 months away and I asked Steven about putting a deposit, but he said that is only allowed for advance booking. So that did not make any sense because I had to pay the full amount. She offered nothing else and ended the conversation. I finally got a hold of Steven when he returned and I tried again to adjust the price. Well this time, the cruise is now sold out and I asked him why Dana could not adjust it for me. He tells me some BS about Royal has a new policy (april or may) that they do not rebook but merely upgrade you to whatever is equivalent to what you paid. Then I told him that he told me I could adjust and he seemed so dumbfounded and had no answer. I was pissed that Dana did not even offer an upgrade and called the supervisor for a clear-up. No help, just the normal supervisor answer about educating her agents and yada. So I get screwed in a nicer room and money.

I decided this issue until I found out that the agent/cruise switched one of my two rooms without letting me know. I paid an extra 20 bucks per person to have my rooms together as the original configuration had them on different floors. I had to adjust the reservations to remove someone from a room but they decided to move one of the rooms far away. Wasn’t the whole point of me paying extra was to be next to one another? The thing that angered me is that they never notified me of the change when I did it over the phone. A, “we had to change your room, ” would have worked fine for me. My account is tied to the other room and he knew I had 2 rooms and I paid for them to be together. It is simply unacceptable from an agent. I called to complain and their simple answer, sorry can’t do anything, enjoy your cruise. I left a message to the supervisor to call me and give me a resolution or explanation, and guess what, no call. Stay away from their lies and crappy customer service, even though the prices are attractive, book through someone else. They will just screw you over like they did to me, twice.