Credit One Bank / no return calls regarding stolen card!

Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-362-0005

I contacted them back in November when I discovered, upon reviewing my online statement, that someone had committed fraud using my card. I called them immediately and 5 times again to no avail. Yesterday on Feb 8th, 4 months later, someone finally called me from the Fraud Department who was completely unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and she could care less that I was a victim of any fraud violation. Not only that, she placed the fraudulent charges back on my account because "I didn't respond in a timely manner" in the middle of the holiday season (letter dated 12/15!!) when I was out of the country! Are you kidding me? Why is it the victim continues to work their ### off trying to clear someone else's mistake? In the middle of all of this, my husband's mother passed away during the holidays and when I shared this with them explaining my already stressed out situation, no apology or anything was offered. This clearly reflects their total and complete lack of professionalism let alone humanitarianism.

When this happened to me years ago with American Express, it was cleared up within 24 hours and their CSR's were the epitome of true and caring employees. Shame on Credit One. I hope they go out of business before the end of 2008.
This company will NEVER survive. One can only pray...

Comments

To
  16th of Mar, 2011
I like you have had the same exact experience. My card was involved in fraud, actually somebody got ahold of the number and used it illegally over the holiday season. It took 5 calls and continous followup to get in touch with the fraud dept. You cant catually speak to anyone you have to leave a message. Well while they were investigating my account, they sent it to collections. UNBELIEVABLE!! the two depts dont even speak to each other. Customer service is in INDIA and all those monkies do is yes you to death. Hear it is in march now and I have a collection company calling me to get paid. This compan y is a big FRAUD.

Credit One Bank Logo Credit One Bank