Credit One Bank / no return calls regarding stolen card!
I contacted them back in November when I discovered, upon reviewing my online statement, that someone had committed fraud using my card. I called them immediately and 5 times again to no avail. Yesterday on Feb 8th, 4 months later, someone finally called me from the Fraud Department who was completely unprofessional, rude, disrespectful and she could care less that I was a victim of any fraud violation. Not only that, she placed the fraudulent charges back on my account because "I didn't respond in a timely manner" in the middle of the holiday season (letter dated 12/15!!) when I was out of the country! Are you kidding me? Why is it the victim continues to work their ### off trying to clear someone else's mistake? In the middle of all of this, my husband's mother passed away during the holidays and when I shared this with them explaining my already stressed out situation, no apology or anything was offered. This clearly reflects their total and complete lack of professionalism let alone humanitarianism.
When this happened to me years ago with American Express, it was cleared up within 24 hours and their CSR's were the epitome of true and caring employees. Shame on Credit One. I hope they go out of business before the end of 2008.
This company will NEVER survive. One can only pray...
More Credit One Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent charges 
- Credit One Bank - service and closing account without knowledge
- Credit One Bank - fraud charges
- Credit One Bank - cannot close account
- Credit One Bank - credit card
- Credit One Bank - credit one credit card