Crafters Choice Book Club / Cancellation problems
I have been a member of this book club for several years and ordered many books. However, in September I decided to cancel my membership for financial reasons. I went to the account area of their website and went through the cancellation steps the day after I placed an order redeeming all my bonus points. I received a return email assuring me that my account was cancelled and that while I might still receive one or two membership mailings, they would NOT ship the monthly featured selections to me.
Since then I have received both the September Featured Selection (which was a duplicate of items I ordered in my last order) and today received another book.
I have contacted them again and asked them to cancel my account. I also told them that I regard the last two shipments of books as "unsolicited gifts" that I will not pay for. (I plan to donate them to my local senior center).
It takes them several days to respond to emails. There is no phone number listed for this company. I want to stop receiving mailings and merchandise from them, and I want my account balance cleared.
More Crafters Choice Book Club Complaints & Reviews
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Rip off 
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Sent to Collection 
- Crafters Choice Book Club - refuse to cancel memebership 
- Crafters Choice - Dun letters for payment of returned books 
- Crafters Choice - Avoid business with this company 
- Crafters Choice - sent email to cancel a duplicate purchase.
- Crafters Choice Book Club - Log in invalid, no address on website for contact
- Crafters Choice - refuse to cancel membership