Courts Mammoth MalaysiaRude behavior

i would like to share a very disappointment experience with courts mammoth m'sia.
I bought some electrical devices and sign-on for a 2 years installment plan, this would be my last installment year as of 2017.
I defaulted 4months payment due some financial difficulties and their collection dept keep texting me with a invalid number which no one pickup the call.
And in the end Courts bring this matter to a very rude lawyer [protected] Sulaiman lawyer firm) to threaten me that if i do not pay up the full amount,
me and brother (which i put as a reference only) will be blacklisted and face necessary finance disruption.

I understand you can proceed with neccessdary action with me, but there is nothing to do with my family members as their just a reference and not guarantor.
End-up myself need to get loan from unlicensed money lender to settle the debt in order to save my brother with 4 daughter to feed from getting blacklisted by bank negara/CCRIS.

I will never forget what Courts did to me and especially to my family members which Courts involved them in.

Ro