Costco / terrible service!
No real news here. Costco treats its customers like cattle. My last trip to Costco, Marina Del Rey, CA (which has a "D" rating by the local Better Business Bureau by the way) started with an unannounced change in hours for their "more expendable cattle", causing me to wait outside for 20 minutes before being allowed to enter the palace. Once inside, I did my shopping and got in line to pay. There were 2 cashier clerks and one of them accidentally dumped my 1 gallon bottle of car wash soap on the floor, causing a major spill and bringing the cattle-drive to a standstill. While she spent a couple of minutes mopping up the mess, rather than walk over and fetch a replacement bottle, the second clerk just stood there. After the mess was cleaned up, I asked why they had not taken a minute to get another bottle and they said they would, and started to take the customer behind me. I insisted on not being passed over and said I would not pay until they took 60 seconds to get another bottle. After several minutes, a manager comes by. Now we have 3 employees standing around doing nothing, when all they had to do was get another bottle and I would be on my merry way. Not good enough for the cattle-drivers - the manager rudely voided my sale and took the next customer. Yep, must keep the herd moving at all costs even if we lose one cow. So rather than spend 60 seconds to correct the problem, they chose to spend 15 minutes re-stocking my groceries and piss off a customer. Nice.
More Costco Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - food court
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - appliances
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - milk jugs
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - rude cashier
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - pharmacy department shorting my prescription of methotrexate repeatedly.