Costco Airdrie Depot - Dry / lynn baglolle
I am a truck driver. I picked up a load in vancouver and had an appointmen the next day in Airdrie to unload at 11am. I pulled up to the gate house for Costco the Airdrie depot on april 8th for my unload of 11am. As soon as Lynn Baglolle had a bad attitude from the beginning, saying very rudely that we did not have an appointment and she did not care in anyway what we were to do. I told her I had an appointment for 11am that day, she said that she did not care and that there was no way that i was going to get unloaded and that she did not care and to take the load back to vancouver. Then she sent out the manager and the manager was very rude and told me the load was cancelled because of my attitude and that i had to take the load back. the attitude of the people who work for this company is appauling!!!
Lynn also refused to sign my bill of lading which i needed for billing purposes.
More Costco Airdrie Depot - Dry Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart