Coreelementsmc / Job scam

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I also received a call and SMS from this mobile # +[protected] (from a certain Melissa) for an interview from this recruitment agency. It's a smart idea that I checked their website and browsed complaints regarding the fake job interviews posted on the net. It's very useful and saved my money and time going for the fake job interview. I'm also sharing this to be useful to others as well and others will not be victimized. The SMS I received read like this: "CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client. Office#2309, 23rd Flr. Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same Tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Date 15th December wednesday, 2010, , Contact No. [protected]. Interviewer:Ms.Amy Brown. For any queries, kindly send to info@coreelementsmc.com. For more info pls. log on to www.coreelementsmc.com.Wish you all the best." Thanks for posting the complaints.

More Coreelementsmc Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Jan, 2011

i also received a call and SMS from this mobile # +971554733774 () for an interview from this recruitment agency. It's a smart idea that I checked their website and browsed complaints regarding the fake job interviews posted on the net. It's very useful and saved my money and time going for the fake job interview. I'm also sharing this to be useful to others as well and others will not be victimized. The SMS I received read like this: "CORE ELEMENTS on behalf of the client. Office#2309, 23rd Flr. Grosvenor Commercial Office Tower, same Tower as Noor Islamic Bank, before Crown Plaza Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Date 28th January, 2011, , Contact No. 0503911703. Interviewer:Ms.afshan. For any queries, kindly send to info@coreelementsmc.com. For more info pls. log on to www.coreelementsmc.com.Wish you all the best." Thanks for posting the complaints.

• Ar
      9th of Feb, 2012

even i have recieved a call & asked me to get registered and made me pay 150 a.e.d & offered me the job with desired position. later on when i tried calling them up. they line was not reachable & website was shutdown.