Coopers DVD Store / FRAUD!! DONT BUY FROM THEM

1 ????????, United States Review updated:
Phone: ???

###! i just bought from this site yesterday. i should've listened to my gut. This site is just PlanetDVDstore just under a different name. You can see its planet dvd stores site on the bottom left corner of Coopers dvd store. DONT BUY DVDS FROM COOPERS DVD STORE!

Comments

• Di
      Mar 28, 2012

I appreciate your comment. I, too, had a horrible experience with Coopersjd DVD store. I ordered the box set of
    MURDER SHE WROTE and when I received it, half the discs were bad and the rest are horrible viewing. I called
    the site and they referred me to email. I emailed them and they sent me part of the bad discs and half of those
    were bad. So, I emailed them again and told them what to replace and they (all of a sudden) did not have anymore
    discs to send me. I said I could send the whole set back as long as the whole set was completely watchable. Duh,
    how could I send a whole watchable set back when they knew that was my complaint. Also, they gave me a China
    address to send it to and then they would refund my money. I asked for a USA address to send it and they now
    will not answer my emails. DianneR