Contel of the South Inc/ Afni collections — Collection bill for phone service
My name is Kimberly Utz and the collections letter that we had recievced was in my 14 years old son's name. His name is Nathaniel Moore, but they have it spelled Nathanial Moore. I looked up the phone number on switchboard and it is a active number and I also called the number and the answering machine came on and it said to leave a message for Bennits. the collection letter said that the number had been disconnected for some time. And switchboard said that the number was a landline number and was under Verizon company. The number disconnected is [protected] and that number is in Madison, Indiana and we live in Carrollton, Ky. We have lived here since 1996. Nathaniel was born in Madison but we moved by to Carrollton when he was 8 months old. He was born in 1995. If you need anymore information please called me @ [protected] or [protected].
Thank you very much and please help,
Kimberly Utz and Nathaniel Moore
More Contel of the South Inc/ Afni collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!