Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. — Abusive Collection Practices
When I signed paperwork I signed as a co-signer. They say I am the buyer. On one occassion a representative screams in my ear and hangs up on me. On 12/10/08 they called my house 3 times. Left a message that I have until noon the next day to make a payment. Then they call my landlord and tell my landlord that they better get to the house because the police are going to come and kick in my door. State a few other things and hang up on my landlord. They then call my mother and tell her that Division of Family Services has been contacted to come pick up my children cause I am going to jail. Again they hang up on her. They then call a co-worker and tell her that she needs to pick me up for work the next day because they are going to take my truck.
This company breaks the Illinois law in every way. By reading this Complaint Board sounds to me like they have gotten away with thier bad collection practices for too long. I have contacted the Illinois Attorney General Offices as well as the US Attorney Generals office. I am prepared to let my Attorney take over this matter. Please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com if you are willing to submit a report against them to assist in my lawsuit. TOGETHER WE CAN SHUT CPS DOWN.
More Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harassing calls at work! 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Illegal collection tactics 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - They do not know what they are doing! 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Daily Harrassment and Threats! 
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. - Bad auto loan 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Harrassment and involving my children 
- Consumer Portfolio Service - rude/harrasing phone calls 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Phone calls and Late fees 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Unauthorized payments taken 
- Consumer Portfolio Services - Poor Customer Service